kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

I think what I might do when I release the roster is include a whole bunch of portraits for all the new guys that haven't been in a roster before, so you don't have a whole bunch of silhouette's when looking at new players. How does that sound? What ever portraits can be 2xed will be, and they will all be high quality work.

You're killin' us man.........I'm dyin' to start a new dynasty with your new rosters, and now you're gonna do portraits for the new guys????? Mamma mia. This will definitely be the best roster pack ever.

The Weasel from Malta says......."keep up the excellent work KG, you're our new god" :hail:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finally finished the Padres tonight; 2 down, 28 more to go. It's more like 8 down, 122 to go, with all the minor league teams which take tons more time than the MLB teams. I get easily distracted checking the forums all the time so I could be going faster, but it's not happening. Be patient guys :) I will start the BoSox next.

kg man i can help u with the portraits im ok at findin pics it just takes time but yeah i can make portraits to so yeah give me list of guys that need them and ill see wat i can do i allready have heaps for the reds org

Good news! I have found a bunch of minor league transactions that will allow me to make the rosters even more accurate! Honestly, I'd be surprised if I finished it by August, but hopefully you faithful followers will stick with me during the best-but also the worst (in terms of length), part, editing everyone.

Good news! I have found a bunch of minor league transactions that will allow me to make the rosters even more accurate! Honestly, I'd be surprised if I finished it by August, but hopefully you faithful followers will stick with me during the best-but also the worst (in terms of length), part, editing everyone.

we got you man! 8)

KG, I've been on vacation for a week, and have seemingly missed out on a ton. From what I gather there will be portraits released now too? Are the actual rosters themselves complete? If so, would it be possible to release a beta? I'm quite anxious to start my Dynasty campaign, and want to hold out for your rosters, as I feel they will be most accurate and true to life. I myself, care not about portraits, but about playability and accuracy, which youre rosters seemingly reflect, so if they are indeed up to speed, is there any way we can get an early version, for us who are dying to start our Dynasties with your set?? Thank you in advance.

Archived