kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news everyone. I have decided to team up with Rabbit4Heisman to complete this project. The terms aren't yet final, but it's looking like a 4 year, $15.7 million deal to join my team. I have yet to decide if I want to slap the franchise tag on him yet ;) Me and R4H share the same views on creating/editing players, so expect this to be done much quicker than if I did it alone.

I should add one more thing. The Tampa roster was done a couple weeks ago, and there may have been callups to Advanced A from A that I haven't updated. If you feel that a player needs to be added, go for it. No roster is set in stone. Have fun!

kg, I if you need more help I can help, I have a ton of spare time and love to edit my own rosters! So, if you need help just respond back and tell me all the things I would need to do and anything else... I hope I can start ASAP!

Up to date rosters aren't a problem, and the Tigers have their own scout.com site so scouting reports shouldn't be hard to find either. What I would eventually need help with is checking to see if I over- or underrated players. For now, I'm not sure what you could do. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Archived