kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the roster. I reinstalled MVP exported the roster from MVPEdit and, crash. I'm not sure what's wrong.

I know their is a limit of 255 players in the free agent pool, but does anyone know if there's a limit on each position. For instance, if there are 56 relief pitchers in the free agent pool, would that cause the game to crash?

If so, how many are allowed?

kg,

How many players do you have in your free agent pool?

If there is a 3,250 player limit I think I'm well over it.

30 teams X 100 players=3,000

Heroes/Legends = 50

NL/AL All-Stars = 50

Free Agent Pool = 255

Total 3355

That could be the problem.

I'm going to drop 105 players from the free agent list and try it again. I'll have to do it tonight after work. If you hear a blood curdling scream coming from Michigan at about 8:00 PM EST you'll know it didn't work. :D

I'm going to drop 105 players from the free agent list and try it again. I'll have to do it tonight after work. If you hear a blood curdling scream coming from Michigan at about 8:00 PM EST you'll know it didn't work. :D

I'll keep my ears open :)

<A blood curdling scream echoes out of the state of Michigan>

Well, I eliminated 105 players from the free agent list and tried the game...and it works! :wink:

Why the scream?

I think I torn an upper thigh muscle playing with the dog.

If it's not one thing it's another. :roll:

Thanks for the help everyone. :p

Archived