kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished the Mariners organization, which means I've done Boston, Anaheim, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles (Dodgers). I'd like to thank thr33nil and drkazo for helping me perfect the Seattle teams. I think I'll do Atlanta next.

One last thing; I've finished over 550 portraits for the portrait set I'll be releasing with my roster. Not only will I be releasing the best roster out there, I'll release a portrait pack of around 1,000 portraits for everyone to enjoy. I'm going all out on this project, and I can;t wait to share it with all of you.

It's still a long ways off. I work on it every free minute I get (I'll be doing a healthy dose tonight). I've been keeping track of all the transactions, big or small (how many of you knew the Giants released Matt Anderson and signed Brandon Puffer on Wednesday?) I have 10 teams fully completed, with obviously 20 to go. Thankfully I've gotten a lot of help from a variety of people on their favorite teams. Once school gets started again in early September I don't know how much time I'll have to work on it, but look for a finished product late 06/early 07. Thanks for your interest!

sorry to bump my post but I just noticed this

Let KG do his work, and it will be done when it is done

With all due respect, I think Falcoatl asked a legitimate question that, if kg feels necessary, he can answer himself. Depending on where he is in the grand scheme of things, he might actually have some sort of idea when a possible release date may take place.

It's still a long ways off. I work on it every free minute I get (I'll be doing a healthy dose tonight). I've been keeping track of all the transactions, big or small (how many of you knew the Giants released Matt Anderson and signed Brandon Puffer on Wednesday?) I have 10 teams fully completed, with obviously 20 to go. Thankfully I've gotten a lot of help from a variety of people on their favorite teams. Once school gets started again in early September I don't know how much time I'll have to work on it, but look for a finished product late 06/early 07. Thanks for your interest!

Well you won't get any complaints from me because I belive that anything should come before modding whether it be school, sports, or just hanging with frinds. Whenever you get it done you get it done. Dont' put modding infront of anything else. Especially since this is all free. There are many more important things than MVP baseball and alot of the people who complain on this site don't understand that.

With all due respect, I think Falcoatl asked a legitimate question that, if kg feels necessary, he can answer himself. Depending on where he is in the grand scheme of things, he might actually have some sort of idea when a possible release date may take place.

Yeah, your right dynasty, I fell into the same trap of thinking I was a moderator as so many others on this site have :D

Reading all of the posts of the guys who have been here long ragging on the newbs must have rubbed off on me

Well you won't get any complaints from me because I belive that anything should come before modding whether it be school, sports, or just hanging with frinds. Whenever you get it done you get it done. Dont' put modding infront of anything else. Especially since this is all free. There are many more important things than MVP baseball and alot of the people who complain on this site don't understand that.

Agreed wholeheartedly. But I don't think the poster was complaining about a release date or anything. I think most of us who have lives outside of gaming understand that gaming is not a first concern. But hey, while we're here at a game-related forum, as long as we're respectful of others, then why not ask?

Needless to say I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah, I definitely was not complaining. I was just wondering when to expect it to be done. Strictly a rough estimation and nothing more. I may be a newbie to this site, but I do know what is considered rude. I heard about this site from fantasybaseballcafe.com and have been there for almost a year.

Also I'm pretty sure I commended him as well as thanked him. So although you did seem to understand your mistake of reprimanding me, I find it strange that you even said anything in the first place. Kind of seems like you were just looking to beat someone down.

I finished the Astrs org. tonight, and then I played a game between AA Corpus Christi and A Salem. Here's a taste of what I did with their rosters AND portraits. Looks pretty good, eh? ;)

Today's starters: CC's Matt Albers and Salem's Felipe Paulino.

mvp20052006080101490959mc0.jpg

Corpus Christi's lineup:

mvp20052006080101504504or9.jpg

Starting for Salem, future Astros stud Felipe Paulino Del Guidice:

mvp20052006080101504504jq0.jpg

Salem's defense:

mvp20052006080101504504vv4.jpg

Salem would be facing CC's ace Matt Albers:

mvp20052006080101504504gf3.jpg

A look at CC's D:

mvp20052006080101504504yp5.jpg

Salem's leadoff hitter, Josh Flores. Flores actually plays for Low A Lexington right now, but I felt the need to put him into my roster; he's pretty good.

mvp20052006080101504504kc0.jpg

I was Salem, and I roughed up Albers pretty good!

mvp20052006080101504504au4.jpg

Well, there's a preview of Houston's minor league teams. I'm excited to share them with you guys once I'm completed with all teams. Stay tuned! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived