kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the Jays today. Starting on the Braves next.

On a side note, I'm up to 738 portraits that will come with my roster. I expect well over 1,000 to be included when all is said and done. I have 2 goals in mind: to have the best ever roster for MVP, and for every single player in my roster to have a portrait, and I'm well on my way! :)

Finished the Jays today. Starting on the Braves next.

On a side note, I'm up to 738 portraits that will come with my roster. I expect well over 1,000 to be included when all is said and done. I have 2 goals in mind: to have the best ever roster for MVP, and for every single player in my roster to have a portrait, and I'm well on my way! :)

Hey KG.. can I see the Jays so I can suggest changes? I am the Jays guru which handles much of the Jays stuff in UR.

DBacks done. Quite ridiculous how much talent they have in the farm system. Whoever does thie scouting and drafting should be given a big raise. The DBacks are the only team I've seen so far that has a star prospect for every single position for the next 10 years. Quentin, Gonzales, Drew, Tracy, Jackson/Carter, Montero, Bonifacio, Upton, the list goes on and on and on. Definitely an exciting team to watch in the next few years.

I think the Tigers are up next.

Tigers are done. I was surprised to find out they don't have a whole lot of talent in the minors. The big key to the ML club is keeping everyone healthy so they don't have to rely on minor leaguers. At least they have Cameron Maybin...

Anyways, big thanks to BigDom for helping me out with any editing. I just sent him the .met files to look over to see if there's any problems with my ratings, etc.

I'll start on the Mets tonight. I know there's a couple of you who were interested in helping me edit the Mets when I was done, so PM me if you know a lot about the Mets farm; I'd be happy to let you look at it when I'm done. I should finish sometime late on Monday, possibly Tuesday.

Archived