kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0000a1157780796.jpg

perfected version. plz keep a copy if you want this in all hair colors.

edit, see the white box to the bottom left, make sure you make that black unless your bmp has eyes on it as well as the facial hair. my mod has changed color eyes, see my new avatar.

I can't believe the amount of work you are putting into this KG, I don't think I could ever take the time to grasp a project like this and I'm sure everyone at MVPmods wil appreciate it once you have completed it. Thank you, and good luck on completeing the project!

To answer your question, BigFreelFan, there really is no roster date, although if I have to choose, I'll say it's later on in the season. Players that are supposed to be in the MLB are in the MLB, and so on. I don't move DLed players down unless it's a season ending thing.

Just finished the Rox. O's comin' up next.

Orioles are now finished. For those of you keeping track, that's 9 more teams to go. Maybe 8. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the Yankees myself or have MarkB do them for me. Teams that are left for sure are: Cleveland, KC, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Milwaukee, White Sox, Reds, and Rangers. I'll do the Cardinals next I think.

Orioles are now finished. For those of you keeping track, that's 9 more teams to go. Maybe 8. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the Yankees myself or have MarkB do them for me.

Why would you want to do that?

Then they will be exactly the same as Ultimate Rosters, and have the same bizarre anomalies the Yankees minors in UR currently have

Definately keep the methods for editing the same. You don't want to have the Yankees rated entirely different than all of the other teams because you had somenody else do them. I think consistency is key to successful rosters. In actuality, it doesn't matter at all how the players are rated, as long as they are all rated using the same method, keeping one player only as good as he is in relation to another player.

Archived