kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swingy, care to expand upon where you came up with the hitting stats?

KG was right, I did have a similar formula that derived from my head. This time (I finished the Angels MLB team as of now), I'm using new formulas that are written down in a notepad file. However, I do feel free to stray away and vary from it when I can. I mean, if I took Robb Quinlan's stats literally...

BTW, the unis look nice though they remind me of those recent Royals uniforms.

KG was right, I did have a similar formula that derived from my head. This time (I finished the Angels MLB team as of now), I'm using new formulas that are written down in a notepad file. However, I do feel free to stray away and vary from it when I can. I mean, if I took Robb Quinlan's stats literally...

Are you finding the formula to give the same general ratings?

The formula is producing similar ratings for hitters, though they are overall lower. (To reduce 'superstar' like ratings for several players. Guerrero still has monster ratings while Juan Rivera's breakout year has improved him drastically.) Also, the formula will increase the value of RPs and reduce the values of worser starters.

Freddy Sanchez will probably have a high contact rating, due to the fact he always hit for average and a .340+ avg makes a mark.

Of course, the ratings will be tinkered with again after I can see the players sorted out in order rating-wise.

I have all patches installed. I have 2 gigs of ram. I have 2 gigs of speed. I have a 256 meg video card. Your rosters are working fine in the nl central, so far. I'm running just fine in the dynasty mode. will sim season and start on next year. Looks good. I kinda miss the breakdown stats by year, though no big deal.

Hey, KG, you might want to find another tester. As i've mentioned in another thread, I'm having some major computer problems at the moment, and wont be able to give it a try until at least the weekend with school and all. Sorry again.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to post in here recently; we're switching ISP's and are without a connection we get the new DSL hooked up.

Anyways, testers, I'm fairly confident in the way Dynasty Mode is performing. It looks like there's no crashing, which is perfect. Owner Mode, on the other hand, has given me tons of problems. Please start testing exclusively on Owner Mode. I will have to make a tough decision on whether or not to release the roster if I can't get Owner Mode to work. I know kraw and Joey haven't had any problems, which makes me believe it's something with the game, not the rosters, that's causing my problems.

Freel and TheDynasty, I haven't gotten anything from you guys regarding the roster yet, so I just want to know how your testing is going. PM me or email me to let me know.

I have done one season with each team for Owner Mode, no problems. I'll keep testing today.

Sorry if I'm going to fast for you guys, but lets just say I had a free night with one kick *** computer. :grin: :wtg:

And yes Totte I think that will be the new term around here. :smile:

And no I'm not a college student with no classes, I'm a thirteen year-old who had a free night. Does that answer all the questions? Good. :popcorn: :balloons:

Archived