kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

By the way, do you plan on putting Jesus Montero (Yankee catching prospect) into the Yankee organization for 2007? He is probably one of the better prospects as soon as he begins playing, he is a 17 year old prospect from Venezuela who is a projected five tool player. He will begin the 2007 season below A ball, but I believe you said that some prospects below advanced A ball will be in MVP since they are suppose to rise through the minors in just a few years.

5 tool player? my guess is that he´s not fast enough to be considered one, but his bat is definitely a big one, serious HR potential (some scouts have said that he hits like a big leaguer right now, and might be the best prospect to come out of Venezuela since Miguel Cabrera :twisted: ).

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not release the roster and portraits seperately?

Since the portraits will be 15-20mb and the roster files are about 1mb, seems kind of a waste of bandwidth if you only want the roster, or you're on dialup or something

Nope, there's only a couple. I know Greg Reynolds, Luke Hochevar, Andrew Miller and Evan Longoria are. The reason only those guys are is because they had already been on an Advanced A team or higher. I also threw in Travis Snider for the Jays for some reason. That's all for round 1, and I doubt there's any round 2 guys in it. Not enough room, really.

I could release it right now but I really, really want that portrait installer to be completed. I refuse to let you all have a roster where hundreds of players have no portrait. If I knew how to make it, I definitely would, but I don;t know where to start. I'm no good with batch files and whatnot. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Archived