kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

0f844e070,0 Shane,1 Reynolds,2 37,3 0,4 0,5 0,6 10,7 27,8 115,9 29,10 244,11 1,12 0,13 0,14 0,15 0,16 1,17 743,18 1,19 5,20 11,21 0,22 0,23 43,24 12,25 11,26 10,27 10,28 2,29 0,30 0,31 1,32 1,33 0,34 0,35 0,36 0,37 0,38 2,39 0,40 2,41 1,42 0,43 0,44 0,45 7391,;

that code goes in between Mark Reynolds and Paulino Reynoso in the attrib.dat file in the data/database folder...

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Default, Default on the SJ Giants. (or on any team in the Giants organization)

kgbaseball, Default, Default is the first player in all of the .dat files that have players in them. (MVPEdit does it automatically. It might be required for the game, but I haven't really tried to remove him)

Good to know; thanks ty. I've got a question for you. I keep trying to insert Shane Reynolds' ID info into the attrib.dat and importing it into MVPEdit, but it keeps getting an error. What I'd ultimately like to do is have another pitcher be the batting minigame pitcher. I tried giving Reynolds' ID to another player in all the .dat files, but it didn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

Good news (I think) for XBOX users. I used kraw's utility to make a database.big file for my roster for XBOX. Is that all XBOX users need? I'm going to do a little more searching around to see if that's all that's needed.

EDIT: Nevermind, there's a few other files in an XBOX roster that I have no idea how to make. Hopefully there will be a version for PS2 and XBOX users soon.

According to the spreadsheet in the latest UR, he's supposed to be face 712, and that's what my roster has him as. Make sure you have the latest models.big, and if you do, you can do one of two things. Either change him to a generic face (903 or 905 work best) in MVPEdit, or just leave it as is.

I also noticed that I forgot to do his batting stats. That'll be fixed in the next release.

Good to know; thanks ty. I've got a question for you. I keep trying to insert Shane Reynolds' ID info into the attrib.dat and importing it into MVPEdit, but it keeps getting an error. What I'd ultimately like to do is have another pitcher be the batting minigame pitcher. I tried giving Reynolds' ID to another player in all the .dat files, but it didn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

I think Hory did it for UR (he assigned it to Juan Mateo), so you could probably PM him about it.

Another thing you could do is to put Shane Reynolds back in your roster. You could make him hidden, so that he won't appear in the free agents list in game.

If you want to do it that way, I have attached a .mep with Shane Reynolds already hidden. You will still need to edit the .dat files and change his id to 0f844e070, (for some reason MVPEdit gives him a new playerid when I import him into the .mbe)

If you want him to appear in the free agents list in MVPEdit, you also need to edit the roster.dat file and change the id that MVPEdit gave him to what it should be. (I think everything works correctly even if you don't do this, he just wouldn't show up in the free agents list in MVPEdit)

For Ultimate Rosters I just did a search and replace of juan mateo's hex id with the shane reynolds one in all the .dat files, I used a minor leaguer as I was worried about messing up career stats etc if I used a mlb player

I'm not sure why it didn't work for you, perhaps you used a position player rather than a pitcher?

Archived