kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

I've gotten a decent start on the 06 Opening Day rosters. I have absolutely no idea when it could possibly be finished, but if it's getting close to the start of 07 before I'm done, I'll scrap the project. What I'll do with my roster for 07 is have an Opening Day version so you don't have to play with a midseason roster or anything. I've only got 2 teams done so far, but this goes much faster than creating a roster from scratch, that's for sure.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here's an announcement. We need YOUR help!

The latest Shmooz models.big is NOT going to be compatible with the next version of this roster at the discretion of Totte. So, before KG and myself assemble a new and separate models.big (which will take time even if we get permission), is there anyone here that is willing to find out which cyberface numbers have been changed in the latest release of UR 8.1 Plus and the Shmooz models.big?

It's a tall order, but since KG and myself only have so much time in one day we are incapable of doing it.

Since this task is probably not possible, if you are a CF maker, you can grant us permission to use your cyberfaces in a future models.big. :)

Archived