Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ty, I just had a question about your box score extractor. I have the most recently updated version, and I was extracting a box score and it looked something like this:

twork2sr3.jpg

But last night, my box score is showing up like this now:

tworkpu7.jpg

My box score on the bottom looked like the first one, but now all my box scores look messed up. Do you know what my problem is? Is it an error I am doing while extracting?

Your help is appreciated,

D-Unit

Oh. That's in there...this is it right?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzhx5.jpg

But if you move your boxscores you will need to move the images folder and the all.css file along with it.

So say you want to upload your boxscores to a website:

In the main directory, you want to have the all.css file and the images folder. Also in the main directory, you need a folder that contain your boxscores.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could do that, but I won't. Anyways, you can just rename your shortcuts for the game, instead of renaming your mvp2005.exe.

Yes, I'm aware of my mistake now. I'm just sitting here with an Opening Day game minimized that Gibby went 12 innings, striking out 8 and still lost, and wanted to export the boxscore for a 'Dynasty' Thread from 1967 I wanted to start.

Yes, I'm aware of my mistake now. I'm just sitting here with an Opening Day game minimized that Gibby went 12 innings, striking out 8 and still lost, and wanted to export the boxscore for a 'Dynasty' Thread from 1967 I wanted to start.

Do you still have it open? I can have it for you in a couple of minutes. One time only :)

Edit: this should work