Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
tywiggins

Box Score Extractor

Other than alt-tabbing instead of ctrl+escaping yeah, that's exactly what I did. But err...I donno....I manage to know C++, BASIC, HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, and Lua, plus other homebrew languages, yet I can't manage to understand this. Life's a beach, eh?

What exactly is happening? You really haven't given any information to help diagnose your problem.

But my guess is that you have renamed your mvp2005.exe to mvp2007.exe. It has to be mvp2005.exe for any of my programs to work.

What exactly is happening? You really haven't given any information to help diagnose your problem.

But my guess is that you have renamed your mvp2005.exe to mvp2007.exe. It has to be mvp2005.exe for any of my programs to work.

Hmm...that actually makes sense, seeing as I installed the MVP 07 mod. I'll try changing it back to '05 and see if that helps.

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to use the boxscore extractor that is on your site and I've downloaded it, extracted it, read the readme file, but everytime I try to run it I get an application error. I've looked through old threads and tried to troubleshoot my problem like that but so far luck has not been on my side. Anyone have any ideas for me?

PS - I did not rename my MVP.exe file. I noticed that was a problem for some people but mine is still mvp2005.exe and i have netframework2.0 installed. this is what my screen looks like when i try to run it

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4197/picture001em2.png

Thanks

I've got a question on this too. Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to go reading through this entire thread, so if someone could help me out or point me to the right page I'd appreciate it. I run the extractor, no problem, exactly when the readme says to, but I can't seem to find the file of the box score afterwards. Where does it go, and how do I get it? I didn't rename my MVP.exe like people have mentioned around here, and I'm pretty sure I have NET Framework 2.0, because my computer is brand new, and I have no problem when running the program. I just can't find the box score

I've got a question on this too. Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to go reading through this entire thread, so if someone could help me out or point me to the right page I'd appreciate it. I run the extractor, no problem, exactly when the readme says to, but I can't seem to find the file of the box score afterwards. Where does it go, and how do I get it? I didn't rename my MVP.exe like people have mentioned around here, and I'm pretty sure I have NET Framework 2.0, because my computer is brand new, and I have no problem when running the program. I just can't find the box score

The way I do it is this: When I finish the game, I go to the main menu of MVP 05 and then I hit ALT+TAB to go to the desktop. I then run the box score extractor and it starts and I get the message that says it is "searching for the memory address." After that, I follow the prompts and finally it asks me what do I want to name this file? I give it a name and that file is place in a directory where the Box score extractor is. So try this out the next game you play. Play a game and name this file something that you will have no trouble finding, call it TESTBOXSCOREGAME or something. You'll see it there in the BSE thread.

Y4L, I might be blind, but I don't think I have a directory with the BSE. It's just there in my MVP folder. Could this have anything to do with having Windows Vista?

Y4L, I might be blind, but I don't think I have a directory with the BSE. It's just there in my MVP folder. Could this have anything to do with having Windows Vista?

Maybe, I don't have Windows Vista so I really wouldn't know. I'm sorry.

The way I do it is this: When I finish the game, I go to the main menu of MVP 05 and then I hit ALT+TAB to go to the desktop. I then run the box score extractor and it starts and I get the message that says it is "searching for the memory address." After that, I follow the prompts and finally it asks me what do I want to name this file? I give it a name and that file is place in a directory where the Box score extractor is. So try this out the next game you play. Play a game and name this file something that you will have no trouble finding, call it TESTBOXSCOREGAME or something. You'll see it there in the BSE thread.

When you say after finishing the game, is that at the point where you select quit instead of Box Score? According to the readme, you are supposed to minimize after choosing Quit.

When I do as instructed, I don't get any options because the BSE runs so fast and automatically puts the box score in a folder it named 2007, which is the year of my dynasty. Instead of having my team's folder along with folders for every other team I play against, is there a way to have it automatically put only my Yankee box scores in the folder?

I figured out how to get the Yankee games in just their folder without the other teams by using the old BSE, which gives me the options.

I think that Y4L modify his play-by-play after the game. MVP doesn't can created a play-by-play like ESPN.

for some reason i can't install the boxscore extractor. i downloaded it but my computer won't let me extract the 3 main .exe files and i have no idea why? also everytime i try to use the total installer thingy i get this same error:

line-1: Error: subscript used with non-Array variable.

i have no idea what i need to do. i have already installed the .net 2.0. i was thinking maybe it is just a problem with vista?? please help..

for some reason i can't install the boxscore extractor. i downloaded it but my computer won't let me extract the 3 main .exe files and i have no idea why? also everytime i try to use the total installer thingy i get this same error:

line-1: Error: subscript used with non-Array variable.

i have no idea what i need to do. i have already installed the .net 2.0. i was thinking maybe it is just a problem with vista?? please help..

In Vista, try running the program as Admin.

What version do you have of Vista, 32 or 64-bit?

mine is 32-bit. i just have to right click the total installer thingy and run as admin every time i try to install a mod or else it won't work

Hey guys. Using an unmodified version of MVP 05, on 32-bit Vista and I seem to have the program installed correctly. I run the program upon the ending of a game, at the last chance to view the boxscore, I view it, run the proggy...everything happens in a flash, it closes and...I don't know what else is supposed to happen? I don't see any files written to my drive? Where should they be saved?

There is a 2005 folder that wasn't there before...but there's nothing in it. Im stumped. Any help would be sweet.

I have tried to search with certain keywords, but many different threads pop up. I was wondering how people post their boxscores so that the image shows up in a thread and not just provide a link to it. Is the only way to do it to print screen and paste in into photoshop/paint?

I have tried to search with certain keywords, but many different threads pop up. I was wondering how people post their boxscores so that the image shows up in a thread and not just provide a link to it. Is the only way to do it to print screen and paste in into photoshop/paint?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1146

Kraw, I downloaded and installed the program. Where do the images save to when I click save?

EDIT: I figured it out