Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started reading this thread and I thought was dreaming. Seriously. This is huge - thank you so much tywiggins, you are amazing.

and now for my silly little problem... I keep getting this error message: "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

I have tried reinstalling and I continue to get same error message.

Do I also need Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 ?

Top of inning 9

Jose Castillo struck out.

Nate McLouth singled.

Salomon Torres flied out.

Chris Duffy did not complete plate appearance (runner was the 3rd out)

0 runs, 1 hits

Runner was out at 2nd not 3rd

biker_jim_uk is right. But, I will remove "(runner was the 3rd out)" anyway. Sometimes the game stores the result of the at bat as "runner 3rd out", even if it wasn't the 3rd out of the inning.

Ty, I think that boxscore is better. I find it more like the boxscores you see everyday. One thing I did notice is that it still keeps a running total of extrabase hits along with team and pitching records. For those that need single game stats only, will be slightly effected by that. i hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes. I am just trying to help.

I will be adding an 'X' option to the program. You will use this for exhibition game. If you select the 'X' option, then the season totals and records will also not be displayed. (At least with kraw's layout)

Would someone help me out by testing the latest build of my program?

Sim part of the game, and play part of the game. Then run this version of the box score extractor. Then post your game log. Also while you're testing could you try a double switch in the game?

Hi all, I have tried to get this to work. I downloaded and installed Net 2.0, installed the latest boxscore extractor, but it brings up a dos window window, then it immediately closes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

PGD44