Shiggins's New Intro Movie and Cameos for MVP 05

Shiggins

Hello All After working the Last few days on successfuly Importing a video in the MVP05 i have finnaly done it so from today all my updates and Polls etc. will be in this thread as i want some Public Input to what will be Released in this Package

Still Deciding on Excactly how im going to release them . Prolly in 2 Packs . 1 Cameo pack Updating Every Cameo in the Game (Smaller Download) , and 1 Intro Pack(Bigger Download) and 1 Combined pack (Biggest Download)

But before we get ahead of Our selfs lets get this Started

Over the Next Week im going to work on the Cameos Using Real Plays from the 2005 and this Season

if you would like to see a Play in the Cameos as there are 14 Cameos to do Please Post here the Play .. Also a O.K Quailty Video would be a Must or a way to get a O.K Quailty Video of the Play

After the Cameo pack is Compete i am going to get Started on the Main Intro Movie which will take a Lot Longer .. and will be Ingame Footage of the MVP 06 Mod .. Long as i have Permissions from the Modders which i will ask

Anway ill Start to get to work on Caemos the next few days .. Stay Tuned for Updates and Please Input Suggestions

Regards

Shiggins

Here are my suggestions:

- Have the 'cameos' be web-gems obviously, like Iguchi's insane play, Torii robbing homers, etc.

- The intro video should probably include tons of clutch moments of 2005, especially the World Series. But yet again that'd be depressing for Astros fans/Lidge fans.

- Just try not to show players that were on different teams last year.

I hope you can do it!

I'll have to try and find good quality clips, but being a Mets fan a few plays come to mind.

1. David Wright's bare handed grab last year

2. Aaron Rowand's wall slamming grab the other night against the Mets.

Here are my suggestions:

- Have the 'cameos' be web-gems obviously, like Iguchi's insane play, Torii robbing homers, etc.

- The intro video should probably include tons of clutch moments of 2005, especially the World Series. But yet again that'd be depressing for Astros fans/Lidge fans.

- Just try not to show players that were on different teams last year.

I hope you can do it!

ok you say the Cameos should ALL be Web Gems then the Intro Movie Should be a Round up on the Year 2005 with Clutch Plays ?? Bonds 700th maybe and other stuff that happened in 2005?

if you are that would be Much Easier for me to do then having the intro a Ingame as i would have to get Permission from every Modder .. and i use a lot of Mods like 50 every mod on this site pretty much lol

Update .. Today im going to play around with some of the file names .. as the Cameos filenames are like

Cameo13.vp6 , Cameo17.vp6 etc .. up to 40 ... There might be a Possibilty to add 40 Cameos ... if this is Possible i will release a Light Version and a Full Version

ok after long talks with a voice in my head ive narrowed down the options to 2 things

Cameos are going to be Webgems .. that is Done and Dusted

But The Acutal Intro Movie .. well this was Something i was thinking of doing in game .. but MVP 06 mod would have to be used and that would mean with all the extra content i have i would have to ask permission of every modder which would be a lot now i can still do that .. but also i would have to wait for my New Ram and Videocard to turn up in just over a week before i could start filimin with fraps on ALL HIGH . but this will be a Painful Option and would take a good 3-4 weeks to finsh once started

The Other Idea i had .. well SwingingSoriano gave me the idea is have the Clutch Moments in the Intro with a Movie .. well going on that Idea i thought why not do a Round up of 2005 Season and Each Team show Just Random Good and Low Moments for Each team going through the Season Ending with the World Series

Well thats all i got right now im Leaning more towards the Idea of Clutch Moments of Each Team in the 2005 Season as the Intro Movie with Webgems as the Cameos .. but im still Open for Idea's..

I still say let KCCityStar take a crack at the intro movie. He's already got the hardware needed, and he's done some terrific ingame video packages. With you in charge of the cameos, and if you have KC do the intro, that would make this pack incredible and a great team effort.

Well im all for it .. ive allready started to work on the Cameos and i making good Progress .. if Kccitystar wants to do the Intro and we release this as a Combined Package im all for it .. Contact me ok Kccitystar if you are intrested ..

The Other Idea i had .. well SwingingSoriano gave me the idea is have the Clutch Moments in the Intro with a Movie .. well going on that Idea i thought why not do a Round up of 2005 Season and Each Team show Just Random Good and Low Moments for Each team going through the Season Ending with the World Series

Sounds great! And hey, if KC comes up with his own intro there's nothing wrong with more choices.

I uploaded

http://rapidshare.de/files/20628259/PlaysSFX.exe.html

its a SFX Archive with 5 or 6 top plays and the bubble gum trick by Seattle last year.

thanks will check it out

If anyone has any Sites that have Baseball Webgems Videos for Download or Stream through Windows Media Player

Please Post them it will save me Hours of Googling

Archived