The Year of the Blue Jay: A Cybernetic Dynasty v2.0

cybernetic

Sadly I could not repair it so the dynasty has come to an end.. no more dat exporting and editing anymore. It is how it is from now on. I'll begin a new 2006 season tomorrow. I'll make another thread for it so you don't get confused.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I could not repair it so the dynasty has come to an end.. no more dat exporting and editing anymore. It is how it is from now on. I'll begin a new 2006 season tomorrow. I'll make another thread for it so you don't get confused.

I maybe completely wrong here but maybe you could try the following.

1. Just trade him for another player that you may have wanted and keep going with the dynasty.

2. You can actually start a new game and see what the pitcher's ratings are and get back to your dynasty and edit the player's rating. Maybe it will record then.

Ofcourse I could be completely wrong.

BTW - I have enjoyed the dynasty so far.

why not USE .dat importer/exporter to fix his stats in mvpedit?

Because something is corrupt with one of the .dat files so I can't import into mvpedit at all.. I'll start a new dynasty anyway.. I made some trades that actually happened for other teams. Phil Nevin/Jerry Hairston.. Kaz Matsui/Marrero.. Clemens is now an Astro. Forget what else I did. New dynasty starting tomorrow I have the save file done.

Archived