Most fun team to start a dynasty with?

Tom101

I'm looking to start a dynasty. I need a team that isn't too bad or good that would let me have a fun! I was thinking a team from like the 13-25 range or somthing. Some teams I was considering were the Cubs, Orioles, Indians, and Pirates.

Thoughts?

Before I started getting back into MVP before the season started, I was sure I wanted to play with the Pirates, but they just didn't have enough pitching for my tastes. I absolutely LOVE playing with the Dodgers or the Marlins. You can't go wrong with all the young talent on the Marlins, or the solid hitting from the Dodgers.

I like to play with an ok team, not too horrible so its unrealistic, but a team that needs just that one or two little pushes to get it to the playoffs.

I am going to do one with the Indians once 06 arrives. Texas is another team I thought about, a good lineup with a poor staff - sounds fun. I almost did the Marlins, but I have already done one with the Braves and dont want to play the same teams - Not to mention it is the worst stadium.

Indians, Texas, or Seattle are some of the best.

I'm looking to start a dynasty. I need a team that isn't too bad or good that would let me have a fun! I was thinking a team from like the 13-25 range or somthing. Some teams I was considering were the Cubs, Orioles, Indians, and Pirates.

Thoughts?

Try neither. :o)

the brewers, rays, and indians are the top three on my list - i like their mix of young talent and room for improvement. i'm leaning towards the indians right now but the beermakers and rays are there because of the divisions they're in - wouldn't mind taking the East with the rays or goin head to head with Pujols for a good chunk of games...

Archived