short season projector (allows you to play a short season)

tywiggins

1. too much work for you.

2. I do maybe need to shut up. There is no difference between me and someone asking WHEN'S THE 06 MOD COMING OUT!??!! at this point.

3. I do maybe need to shut up.

5. I'll use it when it comes out for the next season. Besides, its only 50 or so games away from now.

It is a little different. At least you didn't start a new thread to ask the question. :)

What I was suggesting in my last post would probably take less than an hour extra. I have decided that after I get the pitching attributes done for the editor, I will get back to projecting the stats.

Also, something that I noticed was that with evil1182's 50 game schedule, the number of games for each team is, I think, between 53 and 57.

It is, It varies from team to team, I based it off my team (Mets) so some might play more or less than others. If this is a problem I could try and fix it so every team plays 50gms each.

It is, It varies from team to team, I based it off my team (Mets) so some might play more or less than others. If this is a problem I could try and fix it so every team plays 50gms each.

It doesn't matter for the program. But, if I was projecting the stats for the past year, I couldn't accurately project the stats for the players unless I knew how many games each team played.

I'm thinking about making my own schedule. I want 15 teams in each league. Then every team would play the other 14 teams in their league 4 times. (Balanced, No interleague)

I would move the Royals to the AL West, and the Brewers to the AL Central to give each division 5 teams.

If you(or anyone else) is up to making this schedule for me, I would appreciate it.

It doesn't matter for the program. But, if I was projecting the stats for the past year, I couldn't accurately project the stats for the players unless I knew how many games each team played.

I'm thinking about making my own schedule. I want 15 teams in each league. Then every team would play the other 14 teams in their league 4 times. (Balanced, No interleague)

I would move the Royals to the AL West, and the Brewers to the AL Central to give each division 5 teams.

If you(or anyone else) is up to making this schedule for me, I would appreciate it.

I'll make it, no problem, you just have to explain to me more in depth of what you want. We'll talk more tomorrow.

I'll make it, no problem, you just have to explain to me more in depth of what you want. We'll talk more tomorrow.

Nevermind. I went ahead and made one myself. In my schedule, each team plays 28 Day-Night doubleheaders. (Each team has two day-night doubleheader with every other team in their league; one home, one away) It really made the scheduling a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

OK, I will preface this by saying I am an idiot. But, you really should have a WARNING on your projector in the MVP2005 editor. I was just messing around with the editor and I thought I would see what the projector did. So, I went and projected out my stats for my current dynasty and totally messed it up! :-( The dynasty was looking really good, now it's all f'd up with full season stats one month into the season. Is there any way to UNDO the projector? I am figuring I will have to start the season over now. Dumb on my part I know...

OK, I will preface this by saying I am an idiot. But, you really should have a WARNING on your projector in the MVP2005 editor. I was just messing around with the editor and I thought I would see what the projector did. So, I went and projected out my stats for my current dynasty and totally messed it up! :-( The dynasty was looking really good, now it's all f'd up with full season stats one month into the season. Is there any way to UNDO the projector? I am figuring I will have to start the season over now. Dumb on my part I know...

That's messed up, that's why you should "ALWAYS" backup your files when installing something.

Archived