Zach and Jogar's Diamondbacks/Phillies Cyberface Pack

Zach

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Jogar, but it appears that the white from the eyes on the bhed (image file of Fasano) aren't aligned properly using the UV map editor, should be a quick fix though. Otherwise it looks great.

Here is Damion Easley, it is based on your headshape from your version last year. I made a completely new image file and I made a few tweaks to the headshape. It turned out good.

damioneasley.jpg

These look awesome, just 2 questions though.

Will they be applied to players already in the middle of a franchise, And can you make a good readme because im lost when it comes to installing these portraits or cyberfaces.

These look awesome, just 2 questions though.

Will they be applied to players already in the middle of a franchise, And can you make a good readme because im lost when it comes to installing these portraits or cyberfaces.

no, the faces in your alreay existing dynasty will not be updated

These look awesome! One question - are you guys going to do Cormier or Fultz? Both have surpassed expectations this year and have moved ahead of Rhodes in the bullpen. Other than that, I'm very excited about this one, the faces look unbelieveably realistic!

These look awesome! One question - are you guys going to do Cormier or Fultz? Both have surpassed expectations this year and have moved ahead of Rhodes in the bullpen. Other than that, I'm very excited about this one, the faces look unbelieveably realistic!

Yes, I am doing Cormier. I believe Zach will also make Fultz when he returns next week. Glad you like our work.

Mo, you can add cyberfaces to your dynasty using Tywiggins DAT exp/importer. Tried it for the first time, it works wonders. That means no more waiting to start your dynasty.

Yeah but I'm dumb and forgot that.

Archived