Baseball Hats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be mistaken, but I don't think so. Doesn't hurt to look though...Cause I may be wrong.

They do, actually. If you look at the hats for sale on any minor league team's website, the NE logo is plastered right on the left side.

EDIT: I just noticed bigbully already posted this. Sorry bro, didn't mean to step on your toes there :oops:

i LOVE new era hats haha i have ATLEAST one for every team in MLB (not all their primary hats, you know how they have cool designs and colors for all teams), of course i have more padre hats, some teams i have 2 for..i have over 40 somethin hats...seeing me without a hat is like seeing wesley snipes in a tanning salon..NOT gonna happen

I dont know if its just me, but I find that authentic hats look so much better than all the different color/style hats. I can't stand all the colourful Yankee/Jays hats (the two I own which are btw authentic comor/style) that people are wearing these days. Again, thats just my opinion.

fcdfff29.jpg

you guys are only posting images of the ugly hats... when it comes to hat buying and you have boring teams like colorado, arizona, kansas city, minnesota etc etc..you need to buy the diff colors and style hats.

I'll probably order a couple new hats tomorrow. I can't decide what teams though, maybe some of you will give suggestions ;). I don't like black or really dark hats, I only wear the New Era 5950 series (fits the best) and I like the hat to be a solid color, meaning it's all one color. I would like minor league hats, but MLB ones work great too. Any suggestions? Whoever wins the contest for picking my hat will get a *free* pat on the back.

Archived