Baseball Hats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with all my hats...i look at them more of fashion and thats why i have all the different designs and all.. You gotta look at them like shirts or jackets, its a style, its an extra accessory like shoes. Im sure everyone here has different color shoes..and yes that padre hat is nice. I wish sometimes we wore that hat instead of the SD

I've bought almost every single Astros hat since 98', even batting practice hats. I have a collection of hats lined up across the sealing of my room, but this is what happens to your hats if you leave them where your dog can reach them.

max_astros_hat.jpg

"except nobody in L.A. knows what the hell the "T" stands for..."

That's AWESOME! LOL. I have a few hardcore hunting fans that I'm friends with. Grew up around the country so I've actually seen that hat on a few heads. Also a Boston hat, same style.

yeah i think they make one for each team. normally i'm not too big on the "fashion style" mlb hats but man this friggin hat is so comfortable. plus it's camo so i can bird hunt IN STYLE!!!

course i have no clue where to hunt around here yet!

i only have the game fitted yankees hat. i dont like buying other teams hats, not even yankee hats that arent authentic. same goes for jerseys, i hate yankees jerseys with names on the back. they arent there for a reason.

Archived