Baseball Hats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this site, but I love the selection and the prices. They always deliver the hats quickly and are easy to work with I have bought about 10 from them.

www.dugout-memories.com

I just received my new hat in the mail today, only took like 2 days from minorleague.com. Thanks to whoever suggested that site, I'll be shopping there agin.

you're welcome :D .

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this site, but I love the selection and the prices. They always deliver the hats quickly and are easy to work with I have bought about 10 from them.

www.dugout-memories.com

i used them once for the 72-82 giants cap. they were nice to deal with. all my collection of hats are SF except for my camo rangers cap. always pulled for the rangers having lived in texas for the past 22 years.

I can't stand the way the authentic hats fit, the Franchise by Twins is the only hat I wear. I just got this one:

http://www.hatland.com/closeup.cfm?picture...%20black/orange

is it just me or do the authentics itch your head like hell? i think my all time fave is my giants BP cap. it's comfortable as heck but, the camo rangers is definitely giving it a run for it's money.

my hat rack (shoe rack, really):

10975d1c.jpg

includes 100% wool 70's style braves hat, 5950 authentics of braves, red/orange astros, mid 90's black astros hat with gold brim, rangers, road cubs, and the cardinals one is a 3930. Also a Tennessee Smokies navy hat with silver brim from the last year they were a Toronto affiliate (autographed by Joe Girardi and Jason Isringhausen when they were on rehab stints the 2nd year they were a Cardinals club) and a home Norfolk Tides.

my newly created Dodgers section:

e859c8d7.jpg

Hats missing are two I've ordered:

Jacksonville Suns authentic home:

e543cc74.jpg

Las Vegas 51's alternate:

d9e097b4.jpg

Should have gone ahead and gotten my Vero Beach hat. Also if you want any minor league hats, milb.com shop has 15% off minor league apparel (includes hats) right now. take advantage of that. coupon code is milb0606

I was so disappointed when I bought my gray Jays hat. No matter what I did to it, it wouldn't shrink. So I basically paid $28 for it to sit in my closet collecting dust.

The only ways I could get an authentic hat to shrink were by wearing it in the rain, or letting the shower (warm water) drench it. Then just keep it on until it shrinks.

I love the 51s hat.

yeah i do, too. i actually bought the road hat last summer... the black one with "51's" and a nucleus orbiting it. It was a little big so I stuck it in the wash. And then, like an idiot, put it in the dryer. Needless to say, no more 51's hat. I don't like their home cap. That stupid alien head is just too childish for me to take up the whole front of the hat. Suns hat came in today, tho, so I've been busy trying to get the bill to form.

• 2 months later...

Archived