• Created
  • Last Reply

2006 All-Star Break

Rosters

AL -------------- NL

2B B. Roberts-----------------------2B F. Lopez

1B M. Teixeira----------------------SS E. Renteria

RF V. Guerrero---------------------LF B. Bonds

DH D. Ortiz-------------------------CF K. Griffey Jr.

LF M. Ramirez----------------------3B S. Rolen

3B A. Rodriguez--------------------1B C. Delgado

CF B. Wilkerson--------------------DH C. Beltran

SS D. Jeter-------------------------RF C. Floyd

C J. Varitek-----------------------C M. Piazza

-----------------------------------------------------------

B J. Mauer-------------------------------P. Lo Duca

B H. Blalock-----------------------------D. Wright

B Ichiro----------------------------------R. Winn

B M. Young------------------------------M. Alou

B C. Crisp-------------------------------N. Johnson

B M. Loretta-----------------------------R. Weeks

J. Bonderman----------------------------B. Sheets

D. Wells-----------------------------------J. Schmidt

T. Lilly-------------------------------------T. Hudson

J. Kennedy--------------------------------D. Willis

D. Haren-----------------------------------D. Williams

E. Dessens--------------------------------R. Dempster

D. Reichert--------------------------------R. Hernandez

E. Guardado------------------------------A. Benitez

F. Cordero--------------------------------T. Hoffman

The 2006 All-Star Game

The American League won the game 7-2

The win was made possible mostly by a very solid pitching effort by Jeremy Bonderman. The AL was backed up by Home Runs by Brian Roberts, Alex Rodriguez, and Manny Ramirez.

2006 All-Star Game Box Score

Indians Move For The Future....and The Playoffs?

July 10th, 2006 - Indians fans have finally been given a quality 1st Basemen to play in Cleveland. In a deal with the Brewers that will send Cleveland's top Prospect SP Adam Miller to Milwaukee in exchange for 1B Prince Fielder and veteran 3B Jeff Cirillo. Miller had an era of 5.26 and a record of 1-3, but he was young and does have a very good arm (98+ fastball.) Fielder was getting the majority of the starts in Milwaukee with a .296 AVG with 12 HR's and 49 RBI's. Fielder will replace the struggling Ben Broussard at the 1st Base position.

You have to have it at the end of the game screen. Either right at the end when it says Box Score/Rematch/Quit and shows the linescore, or after that when it shows the 2 winning/losing pitchers and the linescore. You press Alt+Tab to minimize your game and then go into the box program and everything.

That should probably do it!

does the program have to be in a certain folder? i currently have it in My Documents and I'm doing what you told me.

i played a game, went to the screen where it shows winning and losing pitchers/line score. went back to windows. ran the program and i got this message

"this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

not sure what im doing wrong. i can only think that the program needs to be in the MVP 2005 folder but im scared to put it in there in fear of ruining my game.

does the program have to be in a certain folder? i currently have it in My Documents and I'm doing what you told me.

i played a game, went to the screen where it shows winning and losing pitchers/line score. went back to windows. ran the program and i got this message

"this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

not sure what im doing wrong. i can only think that the program needs to be in the MVP 2005 folder but im scared to put it in there in fear of ruining my game.

If you haven't done so already, download the Windows NET Framework 2.0. The program should work then.

**Click on Recap for Box Scores**

713os3.jpg

Rest of Series

Game 1: The young phenom Liriano was just too much for the Indians in the series opener as he went 8.2 innings and let in only 2 runs. Torii Hunter contributed for the Twins with a 2-Run Home Run, while Prince Fielder knocked in the only 2 runs for the Indians in his Cleveland debut.

Box Score

Game 3: Who is Scott Baker? That is the question that arose in the Cleveland dugout after the game. Baker pitched 6.2 innings and let in only 2 hits on his way to his 4th straight win. The Twins had a 5 run 5th inning that put the game out of reach for the Indians who saw their only run come from a Jason Michaels single.Box Score

Game 4: The Indians leave Minnesota with a split series after a 7 run 3rd inning pushed the Tribe to victory in the final game of the series. Paul Byrd had a quality start letting in only 3 runs over 7 strong innings. While Jason Michaels and Grady Sizemore each had 2-Run blasts.

Box Score

**Click on Recap for Box Scores**

716nm7.jpg

Indians Sweep Angels in Anahiem

Game 2: Westbrook let up a quick 2 runs, but recovered nicely to get his 6th win of the year. He pitched 7.2 innings and let in only 3 runs. He was supported by a triple by Victor Martinez and RBI's by Casey Blake, Ron Belliard, and Grady Sizemore.

Box Score

Game 3: Young gun Jeremy Guthrie took the mound in search of his 5th win of the year, but lasted only 4.2 innings after letting up 4 runs. Ron Belliard kept the Indians in the game with 3 RBI's. Aaron Boone picked the right time to hit his first HR of the year, a go-ahead solo HR in the top of the 9th which was enough for the Indians to sweep.Box Score

Are there a lot of followers still or what?

Please comment if your patient and out there, and tell me any comments and suggestions you have. How can I make it better? And how can I get more people to post in my thread so it isn't just me making updates?

well, this is a very very nice dynasty. have you done the wickman trade or do you even have him? i hope you're enjoying the mlb.com format. i think it is really fun to work with. some stuff you could do is just do extra little side things like pitchers preview or postgame stuff. i find more people like to hear the managers/players/front office view on the game. but thats just me. if you want any help or have any questions just PM me. hope you keep with this and at least finish the season. i'm reading!! good luck.

Hokieboy - I am not following real life trades, so I didnt do the Wickman thing. Wickman is sitting in AAA Buffalo as a setup man because of his age.

Dom - Yea I tried to get Fielder earlier in the year to fill in the void at First base, but I couldnt get him. So I tried again after seeing that Broussard was below .250 and I got him this time.

Tribe Take 2 From Twins

Game 1: C.C. Sabathia showed great poise on the mound tonight. He let in only 1 run in 6.1 innings of work as he earned his 9th win of the year. He was supported by Travis Hafner who went 2/4 with a HR and 5 RBI's.

W: 8-1

Box Score

Game 2: It was 1 big inning that led the Twins over the Indians tonight at Jacobs Field. The Twins scored 4 runs in the 4th, which when Johan Santana is pitching, is enough to get the win.

L: 4-2

Box Score

Game 3: The Indians showed great energy and poise as they had a 4 run 8th inning that gave them a come from behind win over the Twins in the series finale. Jason Michaels knocked in 2 runs with an RBI single and a better later Travis Hafner knocked in 2 more with his single.

W: 5-4

Box Score

That is a great dynasty you have going! A few quick questions. What difficulty level are you playing on and you had said something about the datafile that you are using, is it still the 3.1 or did you go with something different? I have historically had problems getting games as realistic as you get while playing. Thanks and continued good luck with the dynasty, it is really interesting and I look forward to the rest of your season.

Archived