Do you still love your country?

The federal government should always be questioned..........on everything. Movies like Loose Change and others ask questions. I don't agree with everything stated, but I DO agree that the TWC towers didn't freefall just because airplanes hit them.

It is a dangerous thing when government explanations is just accepted, and those people who question are told "get the hell out". This is my country, not the Rush Limbaugh talk show.

Regards;

Personally I've had enough of this argument. It doesn't lead anywhere, because the people in power are too powerful, and no longer have the duty to explain things to their people. I've seen Loose Change, and it does state some interesting facts and raises some important questions. But as much as we want to believe it, the government will never be forced to tell the truth. They don't have to do it, and no one can make them. Not only that, they have their legions of blind supporters who makes an enemy out of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I'm still very skeptical about what happened. Personally, I don't really believe that the government planned it, but I believe they knew enough about it to stop it, and made sure they could profit from it (see: put options, new insurance policies, shipment of gold under wtc).

The biggest problem I have is that the government hasn't released any information. Yes they realesed a few frames of video from the Pentagon, but they have so many other angles and more footage that they haven't released. Sure I believe that the camera they have shoots only one fram per second, but they have highway cameras, security videos and confiscated hotel videos that would shut all the conspiracy theorists up. If there have been countless versions and angles of the WTC attacks, then why not the Pentagon.

I'm not saying anything for certain, but with all the conflicting evidence, their shuld have been a real investigation, and the government should release all the information they gathered. It's not like revealing how they get their information is suddenly going to spark attack after attack. The terrorists may follow dumb orders blindly, but its not like they don't know how to attack.

I don't have all the facts, and no one who disputes the evidence has all the facts.

Good post Khinske. You are right & I agree with most of what you say. I can understand you being tired of this arguement but I feel that not raising questions, not leaving the door open that quite possibly all things may not be as they seem is quite dangerous thinking. I feel that regardless of the actual events of 9/11 that we are run by a corrupt government not unlike many corrupt regimes throughout the world. We simply have a more stable economy, "free" speech (yikes!), a better standing in the world (economy, relations, etc.) that allows for even more corruption with less explanation because people like DUnit simply won't have it, not THIS country, not the US of A. Corruption doesn't exist here! people find it much harder to believe that the "greatest" country in the world could be riddled with corruption. I feel very strongly that we are, my greatest fears are that it goes all the way to the top.

my comment wasn't intended for you cap...as long as this country is free, I will love and be proud to be called an American. I'm thankful for all the troups over the last fought for my freedom over the last 200+ years. Does our government always make the right choice? No, they nor anyone else is perfect. Movies have been made, news has been twisted, etc etc etc. I'm not saying this little flick is 100% false, I'm just saying, how do you know. Better yet, will we ever really know. Anyway, didn't mean to rant.

I LOVE THE USA AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

Bush isn't a good President...no one we have had recently has been. We haven't had a good persident since Ronald Reagan.

HAH.

That's like saying "I haven't had a good meal since I ate that dead squirrel on the road."

If there's any reason to hate this country, and I supposes there are some, Reagan would be a good start. Horrible president, horrible party.

HAH.

That's like saying "I haven't had a good meal since I ate that dead squirrel on the road."

If there's any reason to hate this country, and I supposes there are some, Reagan would be a good start. Horrible president, horrible party.

I must say that Clinton was a good president. He may not have been the best husband but he didnt do to bad in office.

and DUnit, I have to say, based on your posts & the overall lack of intelligence on display within them, that you need to open your friggin' eyes!

my eyes were wide open on the morning of september 11th, 2001. i saw the second plane hit the world trade center. i saw it crash. i know what i saw. they have plenty of footage that planes, not missiles or any other stupid excuse was responsible for these terrorist attacks.

i love how people think george bush is some stupid redneck, and then claim he was smart enough to attack his own country and kill 3,000 of his fellow americans.

You know i love my country and all but im saying if you watch all of this video it makes you start to belive that something else was up with this i do believe that the gov. was behind all of this in some way or another and i still think it all revolves around GAS!!

Just for the record, you can love your country completely and still question your government. The federal government is NOT the United States, the people who live here are.

My guess is if Fox news showed the detonations down the edges of the trade towers right before they fell people would be singing a different tune entirely.

It's not conspiracy, it's just genuine questions that many people feel the 911 Commission failed to answer.....or even address.

Regards;

I totaly agree Dazed, the title was the first thing that came to mind, not the most thought out. I am proud to be an American and feel so fortunate to have been born here. i would'nt want to live anywhere else. it's just scary to think that those in control of our beloved country could want to bring her harm.

Archived