Andy Van Slyke Preview & Darren Lewis previews...

Veesmack

I made a cyberface for a career .250 hitter? Well, Darren was a Golden .250 hitter. He did win one gold glove and had a lot of speed. Heck, I'd love to have a career like Darren's in that he played 13 seasons and collected 342 stolen bases and earned over 13 million dollars where he played only over 110 games six times out of those thirteen seasons

looks good. i can't wait for the release. keep them coming. by the way, he may have only hit .250 in his career, but he was a damn good player in his time. not everyone can be a hall of famer.

great job....just met him last night in Norwich. He and Lee Smith actually...I guess they are roving instructors for the Giants.

Thanks bodhiball. That's really cool (and kind of a scary coincidence for me). I actually started doing the texture (but only just edited/closed his mouth to be used later) a few weeks ago yet only completed my Darren texture and finished the head shape during the morning hours today which makes you meeting him last night kind of scary. Then again, I'm kind of used to weird and scary things by now.

Homer813, thanks too. I'm actually thinking about releasing a small collection of cyberfaces that aren't even at this level (I was thinking it was like a B-sides or Rarities release if it was a music album). That's the tough thing: Once I started using Hi Res images for cyberfaces, it's really hard to going back and using non-hi res images which is what usually is available for a lot of desirable ex-ball players. I'll have that collection out soon but it's just a huge contrast of quality when compared to my recent Orel Hershiser and this Darren Lewis face.

edit: here's a screenshot of the first game I played against Darren:

Before looking in the post I was racking my brain trying to think if this could actually be the Darren Lewis. It was and I giggled. I petition for a Brook Jacoby cyber...

I didn't know of Jacoby before your post. From doing a little research, he seemed like a very cool player. He was relatively small and once hit 32 homeruns. I gotta love that kind of heart. If I find a nice photo I'll probably make Brook.

Here's a preview of my favorite Pirate of all time, Andy Van Slyke...

Some good additions. Thanks V!

I finally uploaded it now and it should be out soon. I hope you like Darren, Andy and Jackie specifically because they were all made in the last month as the others were made before this year.

I apologize for not getting more done or not getting this out earlier like the other audios.

I noticed that Jackie didn't look accurate enough and made further changes (look above to see the difference)

Archived