Total Organization: Are you interested?

NYM

Are you interested in this project?  

97 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I'm trying to get something together, something that hasn't been done before. A total orginization. This will be for all teams from A ball to the Majors. Anyone can send in there idea.

Here are the following requirements for all four teams (you can do just one if you don't feel like doing it for all four):

Team Name:

Logo:

Team Colors:

City and State:

Google Earth Location where ballpark will be:

What division will your team be in:

What team will it replace:

Is your team a young team, an old team, or a mix:

Is your team a powerhouse or a bad team:

Is your team a speedy team, a powerful team, or both:

Will your ballpark be pitcher or hitter friendly:

What are the dimensions:

Does your orginaztion focus on the minors:

There are jobs available for this project:

Uniforms:

Stadiums:

Graphics:

Actual Players:

All submissions have to be sent in to me. I will then post all the submisions and post them on the boards. The winners orginization will be built. Good luck.

If I missed anything, please point it out. Let's make this happen.

THE SUBMISSION DATE HAS BEEN MOVED BACK. THE DUE DATE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS IS NOT MONDAY JULY 3RD 2006 AT 11:59 ET.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, like cybernetic said, it's like creating an expansion team. Everyone can send in there ideas for there own franchise. Just answer all the questions stated above, and more if you wish, and PM them to me. Then I will take all the submissions and post the ideas for a franchise on the boards. Then the people will vote for which one they like the best. The person with the most votes will have thier team put into the game.

That includes stadium, logos, uniforms, players and such. You don't have to worry about players until, or if your team is chosen.

What happened to your CAS stadiums mods you were working on? I was happy to see someone doing those.

Well the USCP is done beacause there was just no support at all. I'm still going to mod the CAS, but I need the file venuday.big and venunite.big with all the upgrades. If you read the thread I made starting the CAS mod, you will understand why I can't start yet. For some reason I don't have those files, yet it shows in my game.

So please, when you are done with your ideas for a total orginzation, send them over to me via PM.

i would submit an idea, like uniforms and team names and everything but i dont think that i could import the in game jerseys or anything. i can post a drawing of the unis but i dont have photoshop and have used up all of the possible trial downloads.

No prob D-Unit. You don;t have to O-edit the stadium, or import the uniforms into the game. All you have to do is anyswer the questions I posted in my first post. Anything else is extra.

If would be nice though if you sent in drawings of what your stadium and uniforms look like. It would be a real help and a + for your submission.

BTW: You can have up to as many as 7 uniforms max and 3 uniforms min (home, away, spring training)

EDIT: btw, anyone have those CAS files I need?

ok thanks NYM ill give it a go. i already have some ideas for the uni's, and i could send some drawings for stadium dimensions and whatnot. I don't think I can design them on the computer as far as importing and creating them with the programs and everything go.

Thanks to a little birdy, I realized, we are going to need a lot of people to help actually make this happen. If you have any skill at modding, please sign up for a job. We are going to need every last modder we can get for this project.

Thanks. Maybe we can get KC to do some uniforms as well. Mabe the UR team can contribute some rosters along with SS. I know they both put out a great set of rosters. I think this can really happen.

Big Jay you can join. It's very simple actually. You just answer the questions I put in my first post. That's it. Just do that for all four teams. Also, when you submit your entry, tell me what kind of stadium will you be building. A new one, and old one, cookie cutter etc. and maybe a scrap design of what the uniforms look like. You dont have to do any photoshoping or oediting. You make the ideas, we "TO" (or me and medric as of now lol) put it into the game.

TO sounds stupid. Total Oranization Creater (TOC)??

Ok, well, here's my info, and I'll submit the uni soon:

Team Name: Devastators

Logo:

logo2nu.gif

Team Colors: Blue & Gold

City and State: Bronx, NY

Google Earth Location where ballpark will be: ???

What division will your team be in: (IDK if this is in this league) AL East

What team will it replace: Yankees

Is your team a young team, an old team, or a mix: Young

Is your team a powerhouse or a bad team: Powerhouse

Is your team a speedy team, a powerful team, or both: Both

Will your ballpark be pitcher or hitter friendly: Hitter

What are the dimensions:

dims7az.th.gif

Does your orginaztion focus on the minors: No

For the "???'s" I'll answer later

Team Name: Pottsgrove Falcons

Logo:

falcon_logo_small.png

Team Colors: Maroon, White, Black

City and State: Pottstown, PA

Google Earth Location where ballpark will be:

pgrove_field.jpg

What division will your team be in: AL East

What team will it replace: Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Is your team a young team, an old team, or a mix: Young team

Is your team a powerhouse or a bad team: Bad Team

Is your team a speedy team, a powerful team, or both: Speedy Team

Will your ballpark be pitcher or hitter friendly: Mixed

What are the dimensions: 330 (LF), 445 (CF), 329 (RF), these may not be 100% accurate. I will go take pictures of the actual field soon.

Does your orginaztion focus on the minors: Yes, very much so.

I have a whole set of cyberfaces for a team already done. They can be seen at Straws and Sugar. Every player also has audio, portraits, and are fully created in game.

Here are my uniforms. Pottsgrove Falcons Jerseys

Team Name: North Carolina Fire

Logo: Interlocking NC (Picture of logo coming soon)

Team Colors: Black, Red, White

City and State: Charlotte, North Carolina

Google Earth Location where ballpark will be: ...

What division will your team be in: American League Central

What team will it replace: Kansas City Royals

Is your team a young team, an old team, or a mix: Young

Is your team a powerhouse or a bad team: Powerhouse

Is your team a speedy team, a powerful team, or both: Both

Will your ballpark be pitcher or hitter friendly: Hitter

What are the dimensions: Left - 320 ft/ Center - 420 ft/ Right - 345 ft

Does your orginaztion focus on the minors: Yes

Archived