Yahoo! Fantasy Football-Anyone Interested?

thats fine. i've had leagues almost every year at my old job commited enough for everyone to make it. obviously we worked roughly the same schedules and lived in the same time zone also depends on how many slackers infiltrate the league to blow it off. it will be put to vote still once the slots are full.

If you do a live draft it is exactly to same for the people who can't make it as an auto draft. You just make a list and the comp picks for you.

not exactly - live drafts play out quite differently because, while you might have a certain order set for the auto draft, the sequence of the picks in a live draft might lead you to take a better pick due to lack of depth in a certain position. the list you make doesn't balance that aspect and therefore would give a greater advantage to those present for the live draft.

that is why, while i don't care if we do live or auto, i think it has to be one or the other based on the majority of people available or not for the live draft. if a majority can't make the live, then it should be auto to be fair to the whole.

exactly...

so far votes are in favor for the live draft and anyone who can't make it feel they can live with it if they can't. i only gave everyone the chance to vote so it would be fair. so i wouldnt worry about it- it will PROBABLY be a live draft. out of fairness though i will try to schedule it for a time when everyone can hopefuly make it. that way there is no crying if someone can't. i know if we're having a draft i want to be there so we'll do the best to pick a time convenient for all of us.

EDIT- 13 slots left

Archived