MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

Quoted from Krawhitham's post:

It will be released when the portraits are DONE

I'm tried of this [naughty word] question, then next version will be the final version, the final version can not be released until the portraits are done.

The reason for no more beta releases is simple, I do not feel like making updates

When the final version is released I'm done with this game, I have one more release in me, so do you want a beta #2 and never a final version?

Actions by a certain person have taken the fun out of it for me, so when I say I'm only doing one more version I MEAN IT.

btw portraits for 17 of 30 teams is complete

people it is not that damn hard,

Install the beta

Install the updates found at forums.total-classics.com

Install the 17 portaits files

Install any stadiums updated since the beta

Install KC's lastest uniforms

that is it besides some meaningless menu/loading graphics and some stuff with the Heroes and Legends teams that is cool, but adds nothing to the game play (BTW thoses teams will be required for the 06 MOD to work correctly)

do the above you HAVE the 99.9% of the final version

Well there are some small little surprises (like Trues' dirty ball and some others) but none of them change game play, any Dynasties started NOW will still work when the final version comes out, IF YOU have installed the updates first

one more thing, the universal grass changer will never be part of this mod so lets stop seeing that question too. The stadium modders worked hard on their stadiums and I'm not just going to unilaterally update their hard work. If you are having grass problems (most do not) install it on your own

EDIT: Stadiums that have been updated after February 7th will be included in the update.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect post.

Next time we see a noob join the site and they ask about this, lets not even respond, just simply post the link as a response.

Kraw, just one question. I'm sure this hasn't been asked before. When's MVP 06 finally gonna be done, huh? Huh? Huh? When-o-when-o-when, huh?

Sheez.

I have one question and I'm trying not to sound like a moron or repetitive. I notice that you say only the portraits need to be dome, does that mean that all the bugs have been cleaned out, and I'm not asking you to release it without the portraits, I'm just saying, are their any problems left, not including the portraits. Just asking this becuase I'm happy to wait if something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

I have one question and I'm trying not to sound like a moron or repetitive. I notice that you say only the portraits need to be dome, does that mean that all the bugs have been cleaned out, and I'm not asking you to release it without the portraits, I'm just saying, are their any problems left, not including the portraits. Just asking this becuase I'm happy to wait if something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

the bugs (as far as I know) were all fixed with the updates that are at TC

camera issues fixed

audio issues fixed

studdering issues fixed

the faces looking like mutants was a 04/05 faces issue, they should also be fixed

I bet some people will STILL make new threads about the final release date. What was the stadium you made kraw? I didn't know that UR 7.0 had completely new ratings. Well thats good, SS has some competition on the exhibition game front now. Good work KC, I hope this cuts down on the threads about this.

I bet you half the people still will not read this thread!

That's right, they won't. You have no idea how many different threads I had to move on Thursday that were about when this mod was going to be released.

I fully understand Krawhitham's frustration with the people who have to make these threads.

Believe me everyone, if I thought it would do any good at all if this topic should be given a sticky, I would do it. I mean if it would save one less thread about this, then it would be worth it. But you guys know as well as I do that the people that make those kind of threads do not know how and do not care to know how to search for an answer in here. And these are the same people that act shocked when they are getting flamed for doing this.

Thanks Kraw for all you've done here :). I don't know why it's so hard for some morons to understand. Making mods isn't that easy and the people doing it have lives outside of MVPMods. With alittle effort people can have 99.8% of the MVP06 final right now. All I'm lacking is the remaining few sets of Hory's 06 total portraits and UR 7. One would think people would be greatfull for getting a complete update of the game for free, instead of whining about it taking too long.

Can't blame people for wanting a final ver of the Beta. We will be at the All Star break soon in MLB and still no final ver for the MOD yet.

Yeah great work and we thank you for a great Beta ver. Sorry to hear your getting tired with people wanting the final ver.

Perhaps all of you involved could of released this final ver before June 5th months after the Beta was released and still no final Ver. Can't blame the people who see excellent work in feb and now just about 4 months later no final version.

Kinda sucks in that regard doesn't it. Who cares if 100 more people ask when the final ver is going to be released they love the MOD you should be happy people are waiting on your great work in the Beta.

Be happy with the fans of the Mod and you cannot blame people for asking over and over again when the thing is going to be released we are all huge fans of baseball and your MOD.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in to the final ver I'm sure it will be outstanding even if it's a tad late.

Great work just have a bit more respect for the fans of the mod.

Archived