MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

You can blame people for being too lazy to search the forum and do a bit of reading before asking the same question over and over and over and over and over again.

You can blame people for being too lazy to download a handful of mods themselves to take the Beta from it's current 99.5% completion, to 99.9% complete. This baffles me to no end.

You can blame people for not respecting the amount of UNPAID TIME that has been put into this project by a small number of people. It's absolutely amazing how unappreciative people can be.

I do NOT buy any of the arguments from people that are either too damned impatient to wait, or too damned lazy to do something for themselves.

The Final will be done when it's done, simple as that. If anyone doesn't like it, tough. Play the vanilla game, or download the mods separately, no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to play the 06 Beta in its current condition.

/end rant

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CLASSIC post by the newbs.

Not all newbs, it's clear this dumb *** is not a day over 13 or has done so much acid over the years that he cannot spell the word "two" or "four" and "like". I for one wouldn't even of replied to this idiot. Remember some of these guys still have baby teeth and it shows by these type of posts, something that should be ignored for sure.

Not all newbs, it's clear this dumb *** is not a day over 13 or has done so much acid over the years that he cannot spell the word "two" or "four" and "like". I for one wouldn't even of replied to this idiot. Remember some of these guys still have baby teeth and it shows by these type of posts, something that should be ignored for sure.

Or, alternatively, I could have worked on about a dozen different stadium projects, including at least one in the MVP '06 project. Even though I don't think anyone has ever been impatient for anything I've released (whoo classic parks!), I think it's funny that the kiddies can't bother to wait a couple of weeks for someone to work on their hobbies, like their lives depend on it.

But I appreciate the sentiment, Jenecide.

yea jenecide, if you were not a noob and knew who sean 0 was, you would have known he was kidding.... im sure some of his stadiums are in the mod... too bad you're too dumb to detect sarcasm... rofl tho sean... great post... btw jenecide... (actually its genocide)... hes way over 13, and i dare you to debate anything with him... you'll get your #$% kicked....

Can't blame people for wanting a final ver of the Beta. We will be at the All Star break soon in MLB and still no final ver for the MOD yet.

Yeah great work and we thank you for a great Beta ver. Sorry to hear your getting tired with people wanting the final ver.

Perhaps all of you involved could of released this final ver before June 5th months after the Beta was released and still no final Ver. Can't blame the people who see excellent work in feb and now just about 4 months later no final version.

Kinda sucks in that regard doesn't it. Who cares if 100 more people ask when the final ver is going to be released they love the MOD you should be happy people are waiting on your great work in the Beta.

Be happy with the fans of the Mod and you cannot blame people for asking over and over again when the thing is going to be released we are all huge fans of baseball and your MOD.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in to the final ver I'm sure it will be outstanding even if it's a tad late.

Great work just have a bit more respect for the fans of the mod.

How about this dumbass

IT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED

How do you like me now?

God you are dumb, he was joking around. Making fun of people like you

Or, alternatively, I could have worked on about a dozen different stadium projects, including at least one in the MVP '06 project. Even though I don't think anyone has ever been impatient for anything I've released (whoo classic parks!), I think it's funny that the kiddies can't bother to wait a couple of weeks for someone to work on their hobbies, like their lives depend on it.

But I appreciate the sentiment, Jenecide.

Now that's classic !!!!!! :jester:

the bugs (as far as I know) were all fixed with the updates that are at TC

camera issues fixed

audio issues fixed

studdering issues fixed

the faces looking like mutants was a 04/05 faces issue, they should also be fixed

after this was posted i downloaded the beta last night - i too was under the impression that the beta had bugs that needed to be worked out. after it installed i spent about 10 minutes throwing in the new stadiums and a couple other small mods, and fired it up. worked great!

people, it's not that hard. all the time you spend searching forums (which for most it seems is 0), making post after post about timeframes and how important life is that you can't wait for a mod (but for some reason will have time to play it all day long when it finally comes out) could be funneled into the 20-30 minutes it's going to take you to download and install it and the other smaller mods to have yourself a brand new copy of the game. trust me...you aren't going to miss any breaking news in the next 30 mintues that won't be there when you get back :?

UR7 is going to win the race I think, last I heard was the 2nd week of June for it

Thanks for clearing up a lot of loose ends by this thread kraw (and KC).

It looks like I'll have UR 7.0 out in late week 25. Follow the progress in the UR-thread...

Personally, I don't care if there is a final version released. The beta version was such a hugh improvement to the game and I love playing it. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have put in and how much you've improved this game for the community.

Thanks!

By the way all u act makes it sound like no one wants to be here ... if u wanna ***** bout how people talk u should consider growing up..

I personally appreciate the time and effort and (patience) the modders

have displayed. With endless quest to find out about the release date I

am surprised that there wasn't a thread like this earlier. I too am very

anxious for the final, but patient now as well. I think "noobs" should be

alot more respectful. I was with High Heat and now MVP mods but this

site is about alot more than just mods, IMO. It's a great place to talk

about baseball and other misc. things, and as a bonus you get the best

modifications to the best baseball game out there, for nothing. Unless you

feel obliged to make a contribution. Thank you again for all you have

done!

I personally appreciate the time and effort and (patience) the modders

have displayed. With endless quest to find out about the release date I

am surprised that there wasn't a thread like this earlier. I too am very

anxious for the final, but patient now as well. I think "noobs" should be

alot more respectful. I was with High Heat and now MVP mods but this

site is about alot more than just mods, IMO. It's a great place to talk

about baseball and other misc. things, and as a bonus you get the best

modifications to the best baseball game out there, for nothing. Unless you

feel obliged to make a contribution. Thank you again for all you have

done!

very well said... i totally agree :D

My goodness, is it better to have the beta and download the updates needed seperately or wait for the same update months later as one huge mod?

You guys are wasting your time asking kicking and screaming. For the last frigging time, the mod will come out once the portraits are complete and once my mod is included in the update. I am almost done adding the uniforms that are missing, and the portraits are almost done.

In the meantime, in order to make the MVP06 mod more enjoyable, of course we'd have to test the mod out before releasing it to make sure there are fewer bugs than the beta, and to prevent future threads of the same topic concerning issues that we would have tested prior to release.

If you cannot seem to wait for the final version of the MVP 06 mod, just download the beta, download the updates from Total Classics, and update your game with stadiums or datafiles past the cutoff date of the beta release (Feb. 07.2006). Someone should have a list of what will be in the mod that hasn't been included yet and what's available to download.

My goodness, is it better to have the beta and download the updates needed seperately or wait for the same update months later as one huge mod?

You guys are wasting your time asking kicking and screaming. For the last frigging time, the mod will come out once the portraits are complete and once my mod is included in the update. I am almost done adding the uniforms that are missing, and the portraits are almost done.

In the meantime, in order to make the MVP06 mod more enjoyable, of course we'd have to test the mod out before releasing it to make sure there are fewer bugs than the beta, and to prevent future threads of the same topic concerning issues that we would have tested prior to release.

If you cannot seem to wait for the final version of the MVP 06 mod, just download the beta, download the updates from Total Classics, and update your game with stadiums or datafiles past the cutoff date of the beta release (Feb. 07.2006). Someone should have a list of what will be in the mod that hasn't been included yet and what's available to download.

Just have patience everyone. Hory is working as fast as he can and KC is a robot anyway. The final is not far off, but in the mean-time, download some updates at totalclassics.com.

Archived