MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that it takes a lot of work, and I would not even know where to start to help out. That being said, I think that these jerks who are demanding the final version of MVP06 should get the crap kicked out of them. They can wait like the rest of us. I know that I do not post very often, but I have been a member of this community for a while now and am tired of their demands. If they are that impatient, I'd like to see them contribute to the mod themselves. If they think it is that F'ing easy, why don't they finish this mod themselves? It is because it is not that easy! I for one, do appreciate everything that the modders do and will gladly wait for the final version. These jackasses that demand an early release should do the same or leave this community! Just be grateful that there will be a game to play in 2006! and shut the F up!

honestly even though its annoying reading through all the topics you guys should be happy that people want it so bad i mean doesnt that mean you guys are doin' a good job

btw dont call me a noob because im a reader mainly not a poster

what a noobie

sorry I had too

this is such a great post. I've got the feeling some people post stupid stuff just to antagonize people.

at any rate, thanks to all of those who have contributed to the MVP06 project, and everyone should remember that without these people putting their time in, we'd still be playing the same game EA release over a year ago.

Also, if there isnt something released right now that you want in your game, try to do it yourself. Then you'll know how what kinda work is needed to put out a project of this magnitude.

im not sayin it is effin easy because i can't even download half of this stuff because i dont no how to work it all and i have been here almost as long as you and i have been patient and im not one of them who have complained and created a new topic every 10 minutes

yea jenecide, if you were not a noob and knew who sean 0 was, you would have known he was kidding.... im sure some of his stadiums are in the mod... too bad you're too dumb to detect sarcasm... rofl tho sean... great post... btw jenecide... (actually its genocide)... hes way over 13, and i dare you to debate anything with him... you'll get your #$% kicked....

That's why people are new. I have not been around here I do not know anyone around here. Look man I really don't care who you are nor do I really give a rats *** who your friends are. I just made a point and think I made it pretty clear. Look at most of you guys flaming me after I try to make some decent comments, line up behind each other like sheep and follow the flock. You don't need to be 13 in years bro you can also be 30 and really only developed 13 or educated to a grade that is equivalent or just plain mentally retarded, hey it's quite common. Yes thank you for the spelling lesson shows how mature you are and the *** kicking remark was quite original.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread from when I went to bed last night and up until now when I just got on and played catch up from some stuff I missed earlier today. I thought I was going to have to come in and set straight another newbie who still can't grasp why he doesn't have this mod. But you guys beat me to it with that guy Jenocide. My hat is off to you. Good work. People like that won't listen.

Let me just say thank you to Kraw and Totte and every single person who has worked on this mod. I know that mostly you have been reading posts from people that just do not know any better and probably never will. But there's a large group of us that are not posting these inane questions and we are just waiting for this great work because we know that the people who are working on this are the best. When it comes out, I'll be there. Until then, I wait and read progress reports. Nothing else I need.

Yep, people like me... **** man most of you guys are winners let me tell you. The work is great like I've said before some of the guys around here are idiots I don't care if your the head modder on this project or if you just contribute to this web site $$ wise but everyone sure knows how to cut a man down around here or most of you anyway.

Archived