Greatest Rappers/Album of all time

Heres my favorite Albums of all time in order...

1. 2Pac-All Eyez On Me

2. Dr. Dre-The Chronic

3. Nas-Illmatic

4. N.W.A-Straight Outta Compton

5. Ice Cube-AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted

6. Eric B. & Rakim- Paid in Full

7. Jay-Z-Reasonable Doubt

8. Eminem-The Marshall Mathers LP

9. 2Pac-Me Against The World

10. The Notorious B.I.G.-Ready to Die

11. Run D.M.C.-Raising Hell

12. Kanye West-The College Dropout

Favorite Mixtape-The Game- You Know What It Is Vol. 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rap is horrible who ever invented it i would like to shoot. no really but i just uderstand the point of it

Ummm, seeing that your post had absolutely nothing to do with the thread, I'll attempt to rebound.

Enter the 36 Chambers: Wu-Tang Clan...instant classic...

What's "RAP" have to do with baseball? Rap is the worst kind of music out there it's racist ang offensive. 80's music is the best music Richard Marx, Foreigner, Bryan adams thats music.

First of all, stay out of the thread if you don't like Rap, second of all, it's got nothing to do with baseball, notice how i posted in the LEFT FIELD FORUM genius. Just leave rookie.

Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique <---- ALL TIME FAVORITE

Public Enemy - Nation Of millions to hold us back

Run-D.m.C - raising hell

Nas - Illmatic

Cypress Hill's first album

Anything by Schooly D and Big Daddy Kane

First of all, stay out of the thread if you don't like Rap, second of all, it's got nothing to do with baseball, notice how i posted in the LEFT FIELD FORUM genius. Just leave rookie.

Co-signed. Every time there's a "Best rock band" thread or something like that, fans of other music don't intrude. Do your thing, and move on. But every single time there's a hip-hop thread, what happens? This junk. It's pathetic.

Keep it on-topic, or don't post.

Greatest rapper of all time, in my opinion, is 2Pac. Best hip-hop album is a whole lot tougher as there have been so many greats. Some candidates are 2Pac's "All Eyez On Me", "Me Against The World" and "R U Still Down?" (I don't know, others don't seem to like this album compared to 2Pac's others, but it's one of my favourites, if not the favourite), Nas's "Illmatic", Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Doggystyle", Ice Cube's "The Predator", "Lethal Injection" and "Death Certificate", Ice T's "O.G.: Original Gangster", "Raising Hell" from Run-DMC, Wu-Tang's "Enter The 36 Chambers" and Dr. Dre's "Chronic". And that's just from the CD's I own. I could go much deeper into KRS-One, Eric B. and Rakim and the even older stuff, but it would take too long, and I'm too tired. ;)

(Side-note: Marky Mark, Vanilla Ice and Milli Vanilli do not qualify. ;))

Archived