Greatest Rappers/Album of all time

Well, if im right, and Correct me if im wrong, tomarrow is the 10 year anaversary of Tupac's death. For him, my rap songs of the day are ganna be for him...

Dear Mama

How Do You Want

All About You All

2 Of Americaz Most Wanted

I Ain't Mad At Cha

Life Goes On

Picture Me Rollin'

California Love

Hit 'em Up

To Live And Die In LA

Hail Mary

Changes

How can you leave out Brenda's Got a Baby? In my mind, that might be the best rap song of all time!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well his name is Tupac Amur Shakur. So maybe he just figured hed take out the "Tu" part, and replace it with the number 2. Other then that I don't know.

I know his name was Tupac Amur Shakur, but does the "2" stands for anything else than "Tu"?

The best rapper of all time was Biggie Smalls with Big Pun coming in as a close second. I never really cared for Tupac and I personally think he was overrated. As for my personal favorites of all time, well anyone want to take a guess on that one lol? To me Enter The 36 Chambers, Tical, Liquid Swords, Only Built For Cuban Linx, Ironman and Return To The 36 Chambers The Dirty Version are the greatest albums ever made and could never be touched by anyone ever.

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

VANILLA ICE :smile:

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

VANILLA ICE :smile:

I forgot how bad that verse was until just now.

Edam is to [naughty word] as defication is to crap

Your response pretty much shows that some "rap" fans, and even the occasional "modder" are as offensive as the music that they listen to, not to mention their literacy level.

Next time, learn to spell before attempting to be clever. Or continue on your present path and end up degenerate and homeless once you stop, or are removed, from living with your parents.

How sad is it, that when a criticism is made of music, an "injured party" tries to retaliate with a personal attack? The positive side of such a circumstance is that the individual making the personal attack is shown to everyone what they really are.

Your response pretty much shows that some "rap" fans, and even the occasional "modder" are as offensive as the music that they listen to, not to mention their literacy level.

Next time, learn to spell before attempting to be clever. Or continue on your present path and end up degenerate and homeless once you stop, or are removed, from living with your parents.

How sad is it, that when a criticism is made of music, an "injured party" tries to retaliate with a personal attack? The positive side of such a circumstance is that the individual making the personal attack is shown to everyone what they really are.

Fact of the matter Edam, this thread was to discuss the greatest rappers/album of alltime. What you did was come into the discussion and put down rap, which millions of fans consider an art form. Please, if you have nothing positive to contribute...don't slander something you don't appreciate. Or you are just looking for confrontation...

Fact of the matter Edam, this threas was to discuss the greatest rappers/a;bum of alltime. What you did was come into the discussion and put down rap, which millions of fans consider an art form. Please, if you have nothing positive to contribute...don't slander something you don't appreciate. Or you are just looking for confrontation...

Its good to see out newest moderator put to use :wtg:

Edam,

I think it would be best if you didn't enter this thread again. Whether you like the genre of music or not, this was uncalled for.

Fact of the matter Edam, this thread was to discuss the greatest rappers/album of alltime. What you did was come into the discussion and put down rap, which millions of fans consider an art form. Please, if you have nothing positive to contribute...don't slander something you don't appreciate. Or you are just looking for confrontation...

That's right, and I gave my opinion, and if some of you "fans" of that genre cannot take criticism, it's just too damn bad.

In addition, where do you get off accusing me of "slander" and just looking for confrontation? If you want to discuss "slander" and "confrontation" how about the person that called me "shit?" Or doesn't that matter to you?

I think that the Admins may want to reconsider who they choose as "Moderators."

Edam,

I think it would be best if you didn't enter this thread again. Whether you like the genre of music or not, this was uncalled for.

And so was the response that I got from that individual, but apparenetly some of you choose to overlook that because perhaps he is a "modder?"

That's crap as far as I am concerned.

I think that the Admins may want to reconsider who they choose as "Moderators."

DJ only said what he did because you came in here just looking to start something. You don't like rap, great. Neither do I, but that doesn't give me any reason to look to start an argument.

But if this the attitude your going to take, maybe we need to reconsider who we allow as members.

DJ only said what he did because you came in here just looking to start something. You don't like rap, great. Neither do I, but that doesn't give me any reason to look to start an argument.

But if this the attitude your going to take, maybe we need to reconsider who we allow as members.

Whatever... you're damned right that I will take what you call an "attitude" in such a situation. I call it defending myself. I've taken this over your head. Again, if people can't take criticism, and want to resort to personal attacks, and get away with it, then there is something very wrong.

You seem to have an agenda so I'm done responding to you. You can now have the last word, or in your case, the last threat.

Whatever... you're damned right that I will take what you call an "attitude" in such a situation. I call it defending myself. I've taken this over your head. Again, if people can't take criticism, and want to resort to personal attacks, and get away with it, then there is something very wrong.

You seem to have an agenda so I'm done responding to you. You can now have the last word, or in your case, the last threat.

Fact of the matter is, the author of this thread was using it to give appreciation to rap, not to bash it, which you came into the thread and did. Second Kriegz shouldn't have slammed you the way he did, I agree with that. You, my friend have an attitude, and for what??? You don't like rap, fine! Don't come into the thread and cause trouble, and people won't be offended and offend you in return...pretty simple suggestion, eh?

Agenda. Where in the blue hell do you get that I have an agenda. You were the asswipe that came in here starting ****. And no where in what you said about rap was criticism. That was just a smart-*** remark.

If you want to take this over my head, so be it. If you don't like what I had to say, so be it. Your just another **** ant in the walk of life.

You were the one that came in here with the agenda. You started something, then tucked tail and ran like the little ***** you are.

Archived