Greatest Rappers/Album of all time

Whatever... you're damned right that I will take what you call an "attitude" in such a situation. I call it defending myself. I've taken this over your head. Again, if people can't take criticism, and want to resort to personal attacks, and get away with it, then there is something very wrong.

You seem to have an agenda so I'm done responding to you. You can now have the last word, or in your case, the last threat.

Edam, there's no way you could have expected to come into this thread, make fun of this type of music, and expect to make it out un-flamed. That would be like walking into Yankee Stadium and say, "Go Red Sox."

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

VANILLA ICE :smile:

Hey ACDC, WORD TO YOUR MOTHER! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diddy on any greatest albums list means the list should be burned in hell while being urinated on by the devil himself.

SMH

I hate Diddy. I can't stand him raping old music and adding nothing. The other day I heard the song "Been Around The World" which samples "Let's Dance" by David Bowie, and this fool didn't do anything else but add a kick and a snare to the sample and slow it down a bit. Talk about creativity. I can't stand producers who rely HEAVILY on samples, as that is not creativity at all, even if you clear the sample through the artist or the record company.

• 2 months later...

Ok I have a question for the experts here, and I mean the true hip hop fans, none of that 3-6 mafia or Fat Joe stuff. I wanted to burn a "Greatest Hits" cd...Like the greatest hits of all time. I know plenty of sites that list stuff, but for me I like listening to 2Pac, Nas you know, real good Hip hop. Some songs that come to mind to me are Changes and Thugz Mansion by 2Pac,(I could go on forever with 2pac songs though) or One Mic from Nas. So if some people good give me a good incite of their favorite songs from all time that would be great...Thank you

Ok heres a little bit of what I found in my Library...

Changes- 2Pac

Thugz Mansion- 2Pac

One Mic- Nas

Dear Mama- 2Pac

Juicy- Biggie Smals

Thats just a little bit by the way, I have plenty of stuff like NWA, Jay-Z, Eric B and Rakim, Kayne West, Snoop Dogg.

If you can't tell 2Pac is probably my favorite, I have around 100+ something of his songs, so I have probably all of his greatest hits

And I know this is gonna sound very bad to some of his hatters, but I also like Eminem, A few of his songs, Like Toy Soliders, Rock Bottom, Till I Collapse, Lose Yourself, Sing for the Moment.

Yeah I like that song Fred13, also off Nas's album "Hustler's" is a good song. Its produced by Dre, and The Game is on it. So its gotta be a hit. Lol. By you have to wonder if aftermath and game are gonna be wroking together in the near future. Dre and Eminem said they were already gonna produce and write on Game's next LP. SO we'll see how it turns out.

Hey MarkB, have you came up with a list? I think two that im definitly gonna put on it is Changes and Thugz Mansion. Sorry for not replying lately...Midterms/Finals ya know. Their horrible.

That Blunt Ashes song is very sad. In the begining he talks how a guy had his son cremated and took his ashes, and made it into a diamond ring

"Now he watches his son shine everyday"

Hey MarkB, have you came up with a list? I think two that im definitly gonna put on it is Changes and Thugz Mansion. Sorry for not replying lately...Midterms/Finals ya know. Their horrible.

That Blunt Ashes song is very sad. In the begining he talks how a guy had his son cremated and took his ashes, and made it into a diamond ring

"Now he watches his son shine everyday"

I haven't, no, sorry man. Same here, been pretty busy. Just thinking about it, if you want a data CD, I'd recommend throwing your favourite tracks from Illmatic, all of Pac's albums and some classics (Run DMC, Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A., KRS-One for starters) on a CD.

If you give me a list of your top 10 favourite artists, I'll come up with a list of their better tracks and post them. Obviously 2Pac and Nas are on your list, who else? Are you more into New York/east coast hip-hop, or west coast kind of music? I'm guessing southern tracks won't be making an appearance, but let me know what you like.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really listen to CD's seeing as most of the time CD's are crap ( I download online) but my fav CD's are Notorious B.I.G. Ready To Die , Nas illmatic, Canibus 2000 B.C., Big L The Big Picture.

Below is a list of rappers who I think are the G.O.A.T. (MY Opinion) to the right are some tracks i recommend from the artist

1.Notorious B.I.G (Ready To Die)

2.Rakim (Lyrics of Fury)

3.Big L (Devils Son)

4.Kool G Rap (ill Street Blues)

5.Canibus (2000 B.C.)

6.Chino XL (Lyrical Jesus)

7.Eminem (Dont Give A F*ck)

8.Nas (NY State of Mind)

9.Ras Kass (Nature of The Threat)

10.Immortal Technique (The Prophecy)

And for those ignorent people who where bashing on rap, dont you have anything better to do? IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CURRENT SUBJECT THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING !

I love Canibus.

I'm only on page 2 and I've seen his albums listed twice.

Sweet!

Archived