MVP Mods Curse????

Mav3rek

SS, my heart sank. i mean, if this is true, the sport is going to hell. albert pujols has been on a tear, possibly one good enough to lift some controversy. and he might be juicing? this is ridiculous. at least it is just a rumor. for now.

The Royals can't get ANY worse. The Dodgers and Angels need to be put up there, lol. I don't think Pujols takes steroids. He has way to much talent and way too much love for the game to do something that stupid. Pujols is just a natural player.

The Royals can't get ANY worse. The Dodgers and Angels need to be put up there, lol. I don't think Pujols takes steroids. He has way to much talent and way too much love for the game to do something that stupid. Pujols is just a natural player.

did you know that he was drafted in the 13th round and said he would quit baseball if he didnt make it to the bigs in one year? not much love if you ask me.

ok even as the biggest cubs fan ever, and biggest pujols hater, i hope pujols isn't on steroids simply cause i am completely tired of hearing about all the steroid crap. and if there is a curse then they should put the entire yankees team along with a picture of scott rolen up there. by the way card fans, pujols is no where near your best player, jimmy edmonds is by far the best player on the cardinals offensively and deffensively. also, dlee is the reining mvp, there is no way that pujols is better, the only offensive category in which pujols was better was rbi's and a good way to tell whom was the mvp, they both play the same position, and last time i checked who won both the gold glove and silver slugger for 1st base. GO DERREK LEE

maybe because he's a cubs fan?

Seems a pretty lame reason to hate a guy. Just my opinion though. I'm a baseball fan, and if there's an incredible player doing incredible things, I enjoy watching him play or seeing fantastic things. D. Lee, yeah, he plays for the Cubs, and I like rooting against the Cubs, but hate? No, I don't hate him or the Cubs. Do I hate it when he demolishes the Cards or when the Cubs own the Cardinals on any given day or even year? Of course. But Hate is a pretty strong word, I was just asking for the motivation.

Archived