MVP Mods Curse????

Mav3rek

ok even as the biggest cubs fan ever, and biggest pujols hater, i hope pujols isn't on steroids simply cause i am completely tired of hearing about all the steroid crap. and if there is a curse then they should put the entire yankees team along with a picture of scott rolen up there. by the way card fans, pujols is no where near your best player, jimmy edmonds is by far the best player on the cardinals offensively and deffensively. also, dlee is the reining mvp, there is no way that pujols is better, the only offensive category in which pujols was better was rbi's and a good way to tell whom was the mvp, they both play the same position, and last time i checked who won both the gold glove and silver slugger for 1st base. GO DERREK LEE

If the Cubs would have made the playoffs, Lee would have had a much better chance to be the MVP.(I'm sure it sways some of the voters; Do I vote for a player that helped his team finish in first, or a player whose team finished in fourth?)

I definitely wouldn't say that Jim Edmonds is the Card's best player. Pujols has consistently put up good numbers. Edmonds, while a pretty damn good centerfielder, is really inconsistent at the plate.

ok i hate the cardinals and all but i respect the players and to be honest my fav. card is pujols because he played for my hometown team the peoria chiefs but i dont like him when he demolishes the cubbies and i think edmonds is too cocky with his homerun swing

I hope he isn't juicing, this would be bad, he is way too good to do something like doping him self up to Barry Bonds size.

i agree that Pujols is one of the best players in baseball, but that isn't going to stop him from taking something that would make him that much better. Bonds was a hall of famer before 1998...then the sport changed as people wanted to see more long balls. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pujols hit the HGH. as fred pointed out, getting drafted in the 13th round could have easily made Pujols look for an edge to get him to the league quicker.

its not that i hate the cardinals or anyone on the cardinals team, i just hate all the cardinal fans that are all cocky towards the cubs. and i deffinantly dont like the players like pujols or derrek jeter, who always seem to get way more attention than players that deserve it more then them. its not that i dont like them on a personal level, i respect what pujols has done, i just wish he did it with another team and with different fans.

yeah dlee was on the banner right bfor he went down and they switched it to pujols and then he went down as well. and by the way bluenotebacker pujols didn't help the cards win the pennat, duh, u call urself a cards fan u dont even know how far they went last year. how terrible. and all u cards fans talk all the crap about the cubs chokin, i think it would be so funny if the cardinals went to the world series and they choked and lost 4 games straight to a team that u call almost as pathetic as the cubs...... O WAIT that already happened. the cubs choke while getting to the big stage and the cards choke once they're already there, either way neither team is going to win that way. and it doesn't mean anything to get to the playoffs, all that matters is u win there or it is a waist of time. so pujols didn't help the cards too much now did he.

and now he is back on the DL, his home away from home. i am up with the times buddy.

And THAT'S why it's tough as hell being a Cubs fan.

About this topic though...

Sure, as a baseball fan, I respect all the teams and player whether good or bad, because I love baseball. However, as a Cubs fan, I naturally don't like the Cards. Sure, they're talented. Maybe I'm just upset that the Cubs have trouble making it that far. Maybe I just hate Steve Bartman. And Dusty Baker. And The Tribune Company. And Neifi Perez.

Albert Pujols will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Pujols' hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush.

Pujols has the greatest poker-face of all time. He won the 2003 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

albert pujols lost his virginity before his dad did.

when the boogeyman goes to bed, he checks his closet for albert pujols.

when albert pujols steps into a pool, albert pujols doesn't get wet; the pool gets albert pujols.

Archived