Fav PLayer (PLease post im doing a research project)

BigRog

ortiz is the most clutch hitter in baseball, and he is a good guy. i have no problem with him.

on a note related to ortiz, every time the yankees get to ortiz and manny, i wanna slit michael kays throat for saying "pick your poison" every [naughty word] time.

LMFAO

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Radinsky

Because during the offseason he made great music. First with Scared Straight then Ten Foot Pole and currently Pulley.

Buy the Pulley CD: #$*@ and put it in your pc.....gotta love Scott trying to kidnap Ronald McDonald

Scott Radinsky

Because during the offseason he made great music. First with Scared Straight then Ten Foot Pole and currently Pulley.

Buy the Pulley CD: #$*@ and put it in your pc.....gotta love Scott trying to kidnap Ronald McDonald

thats all cool but what does he do on the field that makes you admire him

Carlos Beltran, from what the Mets fans (not me) were doing to him I can't believe he has made the recovery to be a good candidate for MVP this year. He brings more depth to our lineup, and now we have a bonafide number 3 hitter for the 1st time since Johny Olerud.

thats all cool but what does he do on the field that makes you admire him

never got to follow baseball on tv back then but from what i've read on the web he was pretty good.

And I'm not always rooting for the top-dogs but tend to pick out someone who's background and personality suits me as well.

since june I can watch games on tv so dont really had the time to find a new favorite yet.

Archived