I saw a pro at my work last week

LudeBoy

I thought I would share something with all of you that I thought was pretty cool. I work for a local supermarket in California and as I was working the other day I looked up and saw Angels second baseman Adam Kennedy followed by his hot *** wife. I didn't hit him up or anything but it was strange seeing someone I watch on tv everyday shopping at my work. I also have been sending money through Western Union to Domincan from Valdimir Guerrero's family, its cool typing GUERRERO in on the machine as I send them money every 2 days. Im waiting for him to roll into my work, damn I should by a ball and keep it ready for him.

I only saw them at a game.. never outside. I've been to about 4 Jays games and a couple Leaf games. Oh wait I saw one of the Orioles a few years ago on the subway.. I forget which one. At least I think it was him, it looked like him. It was so long ago probably 10 years ago.

I have seen Pat Borders, and Fergie Jenkins. Both were in town for a baseball clinic. Back when I was about 13, I saw George Bell, the Jays were playing an exhibition game here...and Bell was wandering in our uptown area the evening after the game.

My dad once almost sold an office building to the Minnesota Vikings for training camp. He met Chris Carter. My uncle is a sheriff in the Miami-Dade police force, and Shaq is a volunteer in that force. He got invited to Shaq's kid's 3rd birthday party. He knows Shaq personally. Me, I have never just walked to a store, and saw Dontrelle Willis or anything.

Can I ask what you mean by sending money to Vlad Guerrero's family?

I do Western Union transactions. He probably means somebody from Vlad's immediate family goes to his store to send money to the Dominican Republic to the Guerrero relatives. I think I'll make a Wilton Guerrero cyberface just for the hell of it. He's the coolest corked bat user ever!

Wad up i'm new to this so i wanna know some stuff can i ask

Hey, you guys out here in the forum, what does the umpire say to a manager when he kicks him out of the game??

YER OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

That's what he says. And that is what I did to Cardinals_5. Or he is better known to you folks as LetsGoAngels.

You know the drill. Duplicate accounts, 90 days suspension.

Wave goodbye to him please. How are we going to make it without him? I need a moment alone. :cry:

In two different restaurants I've worked in, I've seen George Brett and Michael Tucker. Of course none of the employees bothered them. I'd say roughly 85% of us are baseball fans, and we know how they get harassed anyway. I've also seen a couple Chiefs at the bar in my restaurants (Dante Hall, Tony Gonzalez and Larry Johnson) at different times.

I also saw Nolan Ryan when I was covering a high school baseball game about 12 years ago when I wrote sports for my home town newspaper in Gulf Coast Texas.

Then of course, there are the autograph signings I've been to.

Hey, you guys out here in the forum, what does the umpire say to a manager when he kicks him out of the game??

YER OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

That's what he says. And that is what I did to Cardinals_5. Or he is better known to you folks as LetsGoAngels.

You know the drill. Duplicate accounts, 90 days suspension.

Wave goodbye to him please. How are we going to make it without him? I need a moment alone. :cry:

wavebye.gif

LOL...They'll never learn.

George Brett, thats cool. He yelled at one my buddys outside Angels Stadium when we were younger. Just picture him in a pink polo shirt, and tan *** face yelling at a little kid outside the stadium. Comedy, I'll never forget that as long as I live. Thanks George!

Archived