What team should I pick for a dynasty?

gledhill

It would be interesting to see a Nationals Dynasty. I'm not sure if I've seen one on here yet. Plus, it could be a better challenge than the Cards, Braves, or Mets.

Yeah I was swaying towards the Nats, or possibly the A's. They're teams I don't use very often. I think I've used the A's once in 2 years.

BTW, did you do that sig yourself? Looks good.

Yeah I was swaying towards the Nats, or possibly the A's. They're teams I don't use very often. I think I've used the A's once in 2 years.

BTW, did you do that sig yourself? Looks good.

Yeah, I did the sig myself (I still have alot to learn about making them), but thanks for the compliment! :)

I play each game of my dynasty (always the A's) and I try to keep up with the real schedule. I'm 31-30 right now, 2 games back in the AL West. Actually, I've seen quite a few A's dynasties on this board, so I think a Nats dynasty would be fun to watch.

Yeah, I did the sig myself (I still have alot to learn about making them), but thanks for the compliment! :)

I play each game of my dynasty (always the A's) and I try to keep up with the real schedule. I'm 31-30 right now, 2 games back in the AL West. Actually, I've seen quite a few A's dynasties on this board, so I think a Nats dynasty would be fun to watch.

I haven't got photoshop or anything fancy, so you couldn't do an A-Rod one like that could you please? In return I'll do a Nats dynasty. :lol: Resorting to bribery, that's low.

Here's a pretty good pic to use:

a-rod.jpg

Congratulations , they are probably the least probable of all the teams you listed to make the playoffs. It is better , in my opinion , to take a bad team and turn it into a dynasty instead of controlling a franchise where the team is "given" to make the playoffs.

It would be interesting to see a Nationals Dynasty. I'm not sure if I've seen one on here yet. Plus, it could be a better challenge than the Cards, Braves, or Mets.

I actually started one somewhere in this thread but my constant anger about the team's inability to hit and poor play caused me to end all updates. :D

Congratulations , they are probably the least probable of all the teams you listed to make the playoffs. It is better , in my opinion , to take a bad team and turn it into a dynasty instead of controlling a franchise where the team is "given" to make the playoffs.

I actually started one somewhere in this thread but my constant anger about the team's inability to hit and poor play caused me to end all updates. :D

Thats why I chose the Marlins. I'm 10-11 this season.

Archived