The Jerk's preview thread (new - Granderson, Marte)

The_Jerk

I saw the thread awhile ago about what players needed updates the most, and here's my start at some of them, plus some guys I thoght of.

nickmarkakis2pu.jpgadamloewen1os.jpgandylaroche7uq.jpggregmiller3cb.jpgrussellmartin4ee.jpgbrianmccann5po.jpgcraigmonroe5ub.jpgjoelzumaya0ot.jpgdanuggla4fj.jpgdougdavis1oq.jpgjoelguzman7mk.jpgrichharden1wj.jpgaaronharang5sh.jpgbartolocolon8jw.jpgccsabathia8jn.jpgnickswisher8ml.jpgbrandonphillips3au.jpgcurtschilling3fw.jpgdavidortiz4qy.jpgjeremyburnitz1mw.jpgmikemussina2yv.jpgkylefarnsworth9bw.jpgkellystinnett0gy.jpgjcromero9td.jpgkellystinnett0lf.jpgmikemussina6wo.jpgkylefarnsworth7qa.jpgbrianroberts6ie.jpgchrisray7ta.jpgfranciscoliriano6pl.jpgjohansantana8fp.jpgchriscapuano2sm.jpgrickieweeks9je.jpgmarkloretta5cy.jpggarretanderson9qb.jpgjeremybonderman6jb.jpgkennylofton8db.jpg

There are more to come, I'm working on these right now:

Rich Harden

Eric Gagne

Corey Koskie

Doug Davis

Josh Beckett

Adam Loewen

Miguel Cabrera

Andy Marte

Greg Miller

Joel Guzman

Howie Kendrick

Joel Zumaya

Andy Laroche

Nick Markakis

Dan Uggla

Melky Cabrera

Basically everyone I want to be updated for when I start my new Owner mode that I intend on finishing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Coco Crisp was already done by cornny, and Verlander by someone else, and I am releasing my Huston Street soon. Also, Griffey is probably the best cyberface done by EA. I think his is already perfect.

may I request a Carlos Quentin and Jarrod Saltalamacchia face? Quentin probably won't be included in Zach and Jogar's pack and Saltalamacchia is one of Atlanta's top prospects. Both of them have pressbox foto's, so if you'd like I can give you a link to them.

Btw...I think Jeff Kent also has a very good EA face already, dunno what anyone else thinks about that. Nice job so far though, particularly on Chris Ray, Liriano and Weeks.

Kent's texture is awesome, but his headshape sucks. I'll see about those other two. I'm just really trying to get it to the point where I can stick with one dynasty where every star player and top prospect loks more realistic.

Kent's texture is awesome, but his headshape sucks. I'll see about those other two. I'm just really trying to get it to the point where I can stick with one dynasty where every star player and top prospect loks more realistic.

that's why Quentin and Saltalamacchia are perfect ;)

I had only seen the faces that were included in the MVP 06 Mod, so I guess I missed some of those. So David Bush, Coco Crisp, Verlander, Street and Fielder are off the list, and McCann is now on the list.

much needed.

No offense guys, but I'm not looking at turning this into a massive 150 player pack. These are just the guys I noticed that I wanted to start my dynasty, or they were ones that had been requested over and over. Maybe down the road I might try some of them, but for now I'm probably just gonna stick to the list.

add:

Chad Billingsley

Jason Repko

Takashi Saito

James Loney

Derek Lowe (w/longer hair and facial hair)

Jonathan Broxton

Willy Aybar

Ramon Martinez

Hinske if you willing to add to more ill add my vote for Billingsley (hottest pitching prospect) and Willy Aybar, neither have their own faces.

Archived