The Jerk's preview thread (new - Granderson, Marte)

The_Jerk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nickmarkakis2pu.jpg

This one turned out much better than I expected, and for some reason this one was raelly easy, only took me about 15 minutes. I'm currentky fixing up Loewwen and then he and Markakis will be realeased together tomorrow, followed by a Togers pack with Zumaya, Bonderman, Monroe and maybe Granderson.

Also, can anyone think of a good headshape to use for Andy Marte or Carlos Quentin?

there really is no need for Andy Marte, someone released an Indians pack a while ago and that one included a perfect Marte. I'd defintaely like to see you have a go at it as well since he's one of my favorite prospects, but perhaps you could save some time or do another face instead (Luis Vizcaino???).

you have probly already made half of them, so it really wont take that long

Well I am up to 11 of Baseball America's top 100, and I can safely say, I will never make it close to even half of them.

But how about this, if you do the first 44 players I'm missing, I'll do the last 45. Good deal?

7 more of these players have been uploaded, they should appear shortly.

And just an FYI, I've changed my name to The_Jerk, no disrespect to my favourite player Hinske (finally getting a start today, already 1-1 with and RBI double) but I didn't really like the name khinske9311 anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jerk, didn't mean to be bumpin' threads but I was wondering if you were going to release those Brewers faces (Capuano, Davis, Weeks)

I don't think you ever did, because I can't find them anywhere.

Thx.

Archived