Bringing back the Boston Glory Days (the years of the Babe)

redsox

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea the Devil Rays signed Clemens in the first day of my dynasty and I decided to scrap it and just put him on the Astros before I start it

I didn't notice it until he was set to pitch against me and was shocked that he was with the D-rays.

Bad news everyone.

I had started a new fantasy draft and unfortunately, when I was saving, I overwrote my Red Sox dynasty.

I think I will once again start up with a new Red Sox Dynasty. But before that I was thinking of posting my fantasy draft dynasty (Florida Marlins).

Sorry for those that followed this Red Sox dynasty.

Hey all,

I didn't want to start a new topic so figured I would just write under this topic.

I am going to be starting a new dynasty and I am hoping to post it. I am learning photoshop right now and I am hoping that I can do some good things with (like what JR did with his A's dynasty - I am still astounded by it).

Anyway, I was wondering if you all would like it if I simmed up to current day and play one game at a tiime or would you guys like it better if I played every game and updated it. Ofcourse it will probably take me until the trade deadline or further for me to catch up with the real schedule. Any thoughts would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Archived