JoeRudi26

[align=center][/align]

Difficulty - All Star

Sliders - Hoops 27/Custom

Datafile - Custom/Trues Arial 5 Fielding View

Hot/Cold - Off

Strike Zone - Off

Pitch Cursor - Fade

Rosters - UR 6.0 Standard (with up to date transactions)

Games- Play All 162

Hitting/Fielding - Manual

25 Man Roster

Pitchers

Kirk Saarloos

Kiko Calero

Justin Duchscherer

Brad Halsey

Joe Kennedy

Huston Street

Barry Zito

Danny Haren

Rich Harden

Joe Blanton

Randy Keisler

Esteban Loaiza (DL)

Dan Meyer

Catchers

Jason Kendall

Adam Melhuse

Infielders

Eric Chavez

Frank Thomas

Mark Ellis

Bobby Crosby

Dan Johnson

Daric Barton

Outfielders

Mark Kotsay

Nick Swisher

Jay Payton

Milton Bradley

Starting Pitchers

Barry Zito

Rich Harden

Joe Kennedy

Joe Blanton

Brad Halsey

Relief Pitchers

Justin Duchscherer

Kirk Saarloos

Dan Meyer

Randy Keisler

Danny Haren

Setup

Kiko Calero

Closer

Huston Street

*Lineups Subject To Change Daily

This is a season in progress (real MLB schedule) so I will post the standings as of today. Lineups and a pre game report will be posted later today.

Any feedback is welcome!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the lineup card you forgot the 1st baseman.

Yep, I forgot to put Dan Johnson in there. I was spending more time trying to resize the image.

Glad you guys like the layouts so far. I'm actually almost ready and will start posting on this Dynasty by the weekend.

[align=center]Los Angeles Dodgers @ Oakland Athletics[/align]

[align=center]Starting Lineup 6-17-06[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Dodger's Lineup/Batting Order

1. Cesar Izturis - DH

2. Nomar Garciaparra - SS

3. JD Drew - RF

4. Jeff Kent - 2B

5. Jayson Werth - LF

6. Jose Cruz, JR - CF

7. Bill Mueller - 3B

8. Dioner Navarro - C

9. Joel Guzman - 1B

*Chad Billingsley - SP

[align=center]Los Angeles Dodgers @ Oakland Athletics[/align]

[align=center]Post Game Report[/align]

[align=center]Game 2 (3 Game Series)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Player of the Game - Chad Billingsley[/align]

[align=center](7IP, 3H, 6 SO, 3.24 ERA)[/align]

[align=center]*LA Pitching Dominates Oakland*[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Despite 3 walks (1 run scored) in the first inning, Chad Billingsley shut down the A's for 7 innings but failed to get the decision due to 5 base on balls that produced 2 runs for the Athletics. Jonathan Braxton (2-2, 1.40) nails down the win facing only 3 batters and sitting them all down on strikes. Eric Gagne picks up his 16th save of the season.

Jeff Kent homered (13) in the second to knot the score at 1, but it was Jayson Werth (.257), Jose Cruz, JR (.278), and Bill Mueller (.312) that fueled the offense (all singles) late in the game to produce the winning run.

Billingsley - "I couldn't seem to find the plate early on, but I relaxed a little and finally found my rhythm. We were very fortunate the walks didn't hurt us and cost us the game."

Kent - "He (Blanton) was throwing hard out there, and I was really surprised to get a pitch that I could drive. I was looking fastball low and in and I got it."

Gagne - "I felt great today. My arm feels probably the best that it has all year. I was confident on the mound and I just went after them. Luckily they just weren't hitting."

[align=left][/align]

Joe Blanton (3-3, 3.59 ERA) was hot early on, striking out 4 batters in the first 4 innings, but gave up 2 runs on 6 hits. Although a solid performance and avoiding the loss with a no decision, Blanton still wasn't happy with the outing. "Well, it always hurts to let one get away, but overall I think the pitching staff did a pretty good job keeping them down. We just didn't have enough offense. Billingsley and Broxton did a great job. And when Gagne hits the mound, you might as well just start bagging up the equipment and start thinking about the flight reservations."

Oakland Pitching

Oakland Batting

Dodger Pitching

Dodger Batting

Ken Macha - "We were awful out there today. We blew opportunities one after the other. Our offense hasn't been there for a couple of weeks now. Maybe it's time to go back to the drawing board."

Gerald Perry (Hitting Coach) - "I haven't seen us this bad all season. Nick (Swisher) and big Frank are the only ones swinging the bat. If this continues, my flight reservation might just be a one way ticket."

*Oakland looks to pick up the rubber match tomorrow night at 10:05 PM at Network Coliseum*

Archived