Pitchers w/correct pitches

Ghostrider

I am currently about 50% done with a project that would list most, if not all, pitchers in MVP with the pitches they throw. A lot of the pitch lists are inaccurate. Would anyone be interested in this list? Let me know and I'll continue with it and release ASAP.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently about 50% done with a project that would list most, if not all, pitchers in MVP with the pitches they throw. A lot of the pitch lists are inaccurate. Would anyone be interested in this list? Let me know and I'll continue with it and release ASAP.

awesome dude!

Interested, but it'll be a hell of a job to get the accurate pitch lists for all those guys - especially the minor leaguers. I can help you out with some of the Yankees minor leaguers - or a few ex-minor leaguers.

Thanks for the great feedback all. I'm going to stick with major leaguers for this first release, because scouting reports seem to be more readily available and accurate for MLB pitchers. If all goes well, I'll delve into the minor leagues and see what I can come up with. Thanks again for the responses. Again, this is basically going to be a compiled list of pitchers and their appropriate pitches, which you can use to edit pitchers using whichever method you prefer (in-game, MVPEdit, etc.).

Update:

When completed, this will be released as a simple text file or Word document so that you can feel free to use the list however you want, with whatever rosters you want. In addition, punchout has offered to incorporate the list into a roster file, for those of you who would be interested in that. I think this is going to work out well and bring even more realism to the game.

Just as an update to all those interested, I am on target with the release date of June 30. Text-only version. I know a few of you have posted responses and said you are familiar with pitchers of certain teams, so if you would like to double-check my pitch lists for the pitchers you are familiar with, send me a private message with the team and pitcher names. Thanks.

A text-only file for both American and National League teams and their pitchers is set to be released on June 30th. This file can be used as a resource for you to edit pitchers via the "Create/Edit Player" in Dynasties, Owner Mode, etc. or via MVPEdit. As mentioned in previous posts, it is also possible that this information could be incorporated into a roster file in the future, so stay tuned for that possibility.

Archived