Cool Flow Batting Helmets - Released template for Photoshop

pdub

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx for the new blue version. On the 512x256. i saved the picture. then with eagraphedit open models i extracted u28b road uni (example) yes to decompress. open fshed2005 open u28b. import the the new helmet and save it. open eagraphedit open models again imported u28b. closed it. Open bigui opens models find the u28b and compressed it. Make sure change properties on models to read only. Thats it. Sorry if my directs stink. any questions let me know

boo ya

great job pdub

Pittsburgh?? I didn't know they still had a team! :lol:

Cool, that way I can take my time. I would like to match the color of the helmets correctly with your jerseys, so pm me some team colors or something.

thx for the new blue version. On the 512x256. i saved the picture. then with eagraphedit open models i extracted u28b road uni (example) yes to decompress. open fshed2005 open u28b. import the the new helmet and save it. open eagraphedit open models again imported u28b. closed it. Open bigui opens models find the u28b and compressed it. Make sure change properties on models to read only. Thats it. Sorry if my directs stink. any questions let me know

boo ya

great job pdub

Every time I go to import the new helemet in fshed it gives me an error "stream read error"

Yes I did. Here is exactly what I am doing. well I converted the new helmet to a bitmap because that's the type of file it asks for. Then I open u028c.fsh in fshed. Then i single click on hlm1 and click object, import, new and when i go to select the new helmet to import that's when I get the error. And the fshed im using is v.0.0.5

OK I've had a big bitmap related problem with fshed 0.0.5 for a while so I had been using EAGraph. I think the easiest solution is to go to this link - http://nba-live.com/download/pafiledb.php?...n=category&id=2

Download the "graphics importer plug-in" and the "GIF import plug-in" for FSHED.

You extract the contents of the archives into the fshed/plugins directory wherever that may be. Now you can import PNG, PSD, JPG, TGA, etc.

Open your jersey with fshed, click on "hlm1", click "Tools->Graphic Importer" in the menu, A new box opens up with nothing in it, click open, find your file and click update. Save the fsh, compress with eazip, import with EAGraph.

Eazip is a commandline program. Too make things a bit more easy, you will want eazip in the same directory as your jersey fsh. Now you need to make a simple bat file that will open a command prompt so you can compress the jersey.

Right click somewhere in the folder but not on a file, that will open a menu. Select "New -> Text Document". A new file will be in the folder with the name "New Text Document.txt". Open it in notepad, type in "cmd" and hit enter so the cursor moves to the next line, now save the document. In the folder, rename the file to cmd.bat. Run the bat by double clicking on it and it will open a window with the command prompt ready.

To compress your jersey, type what is in the code box below, the "uxxxx.fsh" is the name of your jersey.

eazip -c uxxxx.fsh

You should get a message like this if you did it right(without the quotes).

"Compressing 'u016a.fsh' ...

........................"

It should only take a few seconds. When it is done, import into EAGraph.

• 2 weeks later...

Are all your BIG files for the "plus" version of UR?

I would have more helmets for everybody but last week I had to re-install windows and all my programs. Luckily, I did not have to format so I still have my files. Just need to get back into the swing of it.

Are all your BIG files for the "plus" version of UR?

I would have more helmets for everybody but last week I had to re-install windows and all my programs. Luckily, I did not have to format so I still have my files. Just need to get back into the swing of it.

Yes, but only the Moser version has the added helmet files. I just uploaded it to the site. When it's posted, you can download it if you want.

big shmooz is it the models.big that are up right now? if so i just downloaded them and opened it up in eagraph and i didnt see the cool flow helmets

You're correct in not finding it there. I uploaded the new version a little while ago, but it still needs to be transferred over to the website. This probably will happen sometime tomorrow as I am not the one who does the transferring.

in my honest opinion, i think the side "flows" really shouldn't be a matter of forward or back. to really perfect it, i think what you need to do is enlarge them by like 200% and center them between the back and forward.

Yes. Do the Atlanta Braves have a black and red helmet or a really dark blue and red helmet? The original helmets in the models.big are blue and red, but I looked on gettyimages and saw nothing but black and red.

Braves Black and Red

bravescopyfm0.png

Braves Dark Blue and Red - is the blue too dark?

braves2copyhz1.png

Angels

angelscopycc5.png

Angels Alternate

angelsdarkmi7.png

If you notice any inaccuracies let me know(logo, color). I haven't tried them in game yet.

Archived