New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like a clean up verison of it, very neat.

Yeah, thats pretty much all I did. Just fudged around with the eyebrows a little, changed the skin tone and used the 2X version for the updated one. I didn't change the texture other than that. I did do a decent amount of oediting though. The head shape was way off for some reason. Its by no means a perfect job but, IMO, it looks a ton more like him than the weird shaped EA version.

• 1 month later...

tremendous job on Gordon. He had a pretty hard headshot to work with, but you pulled it off nicely. One suggestion though which doesn't really concern your work, but I think a stocky body build works best with the headshape you used. Otherwise his head looks a bit big.

anyway, hope to see you do more cyberfaces.

• 3 weeks later...

Did my umpteenth redo of Felix (up in the dl section).

Saw a reviewer asking about Brandon Morrow. He is kicking butt in ST and Bill Bavasi just said he has a very good shot of making the team when they break camp.

Anyone have his ST portrait? He should have one but I can't find it.

Did my umpteenth redo of Felix (up in the dl section).

Saw a reviewer asking about Brandon Morrow. He is kicking butt in ST and Bill Bavasi just said he has a very good shot of making the team when they break camp.

Anyone have his ST portrait? He should have one but I can't find it.

It's restricted, unfortunately.

These might be the best available for now.

73453277.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

73476238.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

Thanks Kage~

It will at least give me a starting point. If he does break camp with the team, I imagine his 10000000 pixel portrait should be available.

I am working on a Homer Bailey face too cept I am having a hard time finding a good head shape. And the hair is nuts to try and recreate.

Archived