New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

The morrow face is brilliant.Great work.

I am a little scared about morrow making the team,i don't doubt his talent for a second,but he has only played 8-9 single A games,but they did the same thing with LOWE,so the hell with it!!,lets do it.

BTW,do you have a paypal donation email??.

Hi.

The morrow face is brilliant.Great work.

I am a little scared about morrow making the team,i don't doubt his talent for a second,but he has only played 8-9 single A games,but they did the same thing with LOWE,so the hell with it!!,lets do it.

BTW,do you have a paypal donation email??.

Never had anyone ask for that before.. haha

Its thr33nil@hotmail.com if anyone wants to donate to my genius! :wink:

I will update the Morrow face when the high-res shot is available. For now I will go ahead and release the one I already made.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. Was that yours in the 07 models? The texture looked good enough but the head shape looked for for one reason or another.

I just happened to find a good 04 shape for him and figured I would do a new one. I'm real curious how this guy does this year. Maybe trading for him in my dynasty... whenever I start one.. lol.

i started a dynasty and start him in left and he is batting like .345 in 19 game with 4 HR and 18 RBI's

What roster set? KG's set has him stinking pretty bad. 50's contact and 60's power I think. Rightfully so since he hasn't done anything til' early this year.

Hope he can have a monster year. That sure would **** off the Devil Rays.

Yeah. Was that yours in the 07 models? The texture looked good enough but the head shape looked for for one reason or another.

I just happened to find a good 04 shape for him and figured I would do a new one. I'm real curious how this guy does this year. Maybe trading for him in my dynasty... whenever I start one.. lol.

Yeah, that was mine.

I need a Pat Burrell replacement and Joshy boy is at the to of my wish list!

Archived