New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks a lot, MLB. I've been doing 1x portraits from gettyimages.com for players that weren't given big Pressbox portraits, and now they finally update them after I went through almost every team. Now I have to do them all over again.

Gomez looks perfect, we'll have to add him and Fernando into our project.

KG, I don't know if I caught a glitch or what but I was just checking to see if some rookies were released (instead of getting that weird error) and every face I tried worked. I went on a shopping spree and grabbed a ton of prospects that I may want to cyberface and got nearly everyone I wanted. Something funky happened because I tried to access it again and got the error again.

Got lucky for some reason. I got Morrow and Feierabend too! :)

I am still working on Greinke.. You were right. He is tough.

I tried to basially shrink down his face and it looks worse. I got a new texture of Billy Butler too so I will redo him as well and probably release Greinke and Butler together.

I am still working on Greinke.. You were right. He is tough.

I tried to basially shrink down his face and it looks worse. I got a new texture of Billy Butler too so I will redo him as well and probably release Greinke and Butler together.

Oooh, I like the sound of that. And actually right now I'm about to go test my 2x Alex Gordon face I just made. If I have spot-on realistic faces of my big 3 guys, I will be ecstatic!

Wow, thanks a lot, MLB. I've been doing 1x portraits from gettyimages.com for players that weren't given big Pressbox portraits, and now they finally update them after I went through almost every team. Now I have to do them all over again.

Gomez looks perfect, we'll have to add him and Fernando into our project.

you mean to tell me that they finally released the pressboxes?! WOO HOO :rocklicker:

I checked Gomez, and he showed up, so I'm guessing they all did. But as thr33nil stated, they worked for him and then suddenly didn't, so who knows. All I know is my night will be spent a) watching The Office, and B) doing all the portraits of players whose Pressbox was previously restricted.

Archived