New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a retexture of Ben Broussard and Raul Ibanez. Both were sorely needed. Rauls texture looked like it was when he was 20 years old and Broussard had dark eye sockets and a scruffy little goat on his default face.

Both fixed. Not sure if its worth a release since its a simple retexture (stock head shapes) but I forwarded them to KG and MadCap for their .big project.

ribmppreviewjo8.png

riqg5.png

bbbmppreviewrm7.png

bbos8.png

about time. definitely worth a release. i've been saying for awhle now that broussard's face looks nothing like him. there's still just something about the shape, but i can actually recognize him now. good work!

and what else can i say about raul....excellent.

Did a little PCL tribute.

Arguably the top two hitters to start off the 2007 season (5/04/07).

WLADIMIR BALENTIEN -

Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS 

TAC PCL	.371 27 105 18 39 6 0 7 23 66 12 20 7 1 .442 .629 1.070 

RYAN BRAUN -

Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS 

NAS PCL	.366 26 93 21 34 10 0 8 17 68 11 9 3 3 .434 .731 1.165

Legitimate beasts out of the gate this year!

wladbalentienug3.png

wladportgc4.png

ryanbraunth3.png

rb1zp8.png

Will upload soon..

Love it. Braun could use an erasing of those smile marks on the side of his face, then it would be really good.

I was debating on that and decided to erase the smile lines and leave the dimples. But the more I look at it, I think I agree I should get rid of the dimples too.

Can we expect a Brandon Morrow and Ryan Feierabend update soon?

Actually did both. But I am not happy with the Morrow 04 face I did. Will probably do a 05 face. Feierabend is basically done. When I get around to redoing Morrow, I will release them both together.

Here is my nearly finished Zack Greinke. Have a few touchups to due but this is (for the most part) IT.

zg1ya2.png

Now if theres anyone out there that doesn't think this tops the EA original face, I'll eat my hat and hang up cyberfacing all together. :dead:

origus9uc8.jpg

that looks fantastic!!!

I just wanted to comment on your Gomez and Martinez and say that they're very good, but the skintone is a bit too red. Just a minor note, easily fixable for anyone with photoshop.

I also wanted to ask you if there's a chance if you could consider doing a Trevor Crowe face. I've tried atleast 5 or 6 different faces and just doesn't come out right. Perhaps you can give it a shot .... please? ;)

I just wanted to comment on your Gomez and Martinez and say that they're very good, but the skintone is a bit too red. Just a minor note, easily fixable for anyone with photoshop.

I already adjusted Martinez' skin tone but never redid the screen shot. It should be good now.

NM.

Gomez and Martinez still need to be toned down a bit (red wise). Never actually checked them in game when I got the request. Just adjusted the bmp and re-released.

Will go over it again and update them with new screenies.

well, i guess i can officially scrap my balentien face. great work! oh well, at least now that life has settled down a bit for me again, i should be able to get back into things this weekend. i'm gonna work on an all time mariners favorite...been meaning to ask you too...do you have any secrets to add texture? or are you just using the sharpen tool?

Take a look at this and give me some constructive criticism (as I season up my Mariner hat - as promised).

greinkecompfu7.png

Our community Royals expert (Spungo) says my Greinke face looks more like David Eckstein than it does the intended.

So I'm looking to get this face as close as possible before I release it since I've been doing way too much updating of late.

From what I can tell, I maybe able to spread his eyes out a touch and maybe square his jaw a smidge. Other than that, what do you Royal fans see? I just don't see Greinke play or I would be able to make a better assessment.

====================

Will do a little more adjusting and release Billy Butler and Greinke probably tomorrow.

Archived