New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geeze your faces are great. I know there's more waiting to be released, so I look forward to an onslaught of new faces to appear in the download section... but most especially those Royals and rookie dudes.

Still haven't found a Lubanski picture worth a spit. I tried with some dinky shot I found but it was a no-go.

Just did a Jonathan Sanchez mug. Mainly cause I want to deal for him in my dynasty..

What other rookies need a face? I've been scouring around a bit for guys that are legit guys with subpar, slot holder type faces.

Royals -- Justin Huber, Billy Buckner, Mitch Maier

Angels -- Reggie Willits

Rockies -- Jeff Francis, Jason Hirsh

Pirates -- Nate McLouth

Did you finish any other Royals that were part of our trade or are you done with them?

Willits and Francis both have decent faces. Hirsh could definitely use on though.

I haven't had my computer running for almost a month so.. no, haven't done any other faces than I have posted. I don't have the time to do tons of faces really. Just on a lot today cause I slept off a long night last night after the UFC fights. I usually don't stay home all day like I did today. And during the week I am working like a mad man. Just don't have the time now-a-days being on the road all the time for my job.

Where's that one hidden? It didn't come up in my searches, is it available on this site?

It definitely came from this site but I can't remember from which download. Probably from one of the propspect packs...

If you don't find it, you can download Shmooz's models.big and export the face from there using BigGui. His face ID is 413 if I'm not mistaken.

it was done by Bodhiball I believe and was in one of his draft packs (correct me if I'm wrong).

Thr33nil, I just wanted to thank you for doing Crowe (who did you use as a base if I might ask?). Great job. Too bad school is messing up my mvp dynasty plans, but atleast my team is complete now.

btw, do you have any idea about which headshape would be a good start for doing a CC Sabathia face?

it was done by Bodhiball I believe and was in one of his draft packs (correct me if I'm wrong).

Thr33nil, I just wanted to thank you for doing Crowe (who did you use as a base if I might ask?). Great job. Too bad school is messing up my mvp dynasty plans, but atleast my team is complete now.

btw, do you have any idea about which headshape would be a good start for doing a CC Sabathia face?

I can't remember what my base was. I did that face a while back. As for Sabathia, you should just go off of his original face. It usually comes out the best that way.

Finally made a quality Morrow face. Had a hell of a time finding a good model to base him on. I swear I tried about 5 or 6 different times.

Anyway. This one is a good one. Updated in the downloaded section.

morrowru4.jpg

That's one of the best faces I've seen. Beautiful work. You really have to let me in on how to get textures like that ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived