New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually knew how to get the faces... just don't know where you find the prospects (ie. guys not on the 40 man roster).

Check the player ID's on milb.com, like KG said it's a trial and error thing, but most top prospects have a pressbox photo.

Appreciate the compliments ... thanks guys.

Heres another guy I drummed up in about 20 minutes. I want to do a little more to the eyes and hair but its a good start...

Its Mark Lowe BTW.. The Mariners just called this guy up from AA and he is nails! 96-97 mph heater with a wicked slider and accurate as hell. He is a guy to watch..

mloweei3.jpg

Jogar, I know what you mean about the textures. I notice it mostly with the guys that have a "smiley" picture. I really try to get the smile lines out because leaving them in without the actual smile looks really weird. Doing so does make a lot of the faces look a little "cartoony" though.

I would like to thank Jogar for making me self conscious about my Felix texture.. :wink:

..So... I went ahead and re-did it... AGAIN!!! Argh.. I think I know this dudes face better than he does!

Anyway.. it looks unbelievably better and I know people are sick of downloading my Felix faces but after I work out some kinks with the hair, I may release it in a few days..

Hopefully this is the last one.. :roll:

fhqj9.jpg

It's funny that you made Mark Lowe, as I was just editing him in my roster, and I only had him throwing 94...anywho, he looks great. Where did you find a hi-res picture of him? The King looks very awesome; it's nice to see major improvement on each face!

Archived