New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap!

Well, I had a little free time and starting working on a Daisuke Matsuzaka cyberface and portrait. Worked it the same as I do any other face. Now, for some unknown reason, my game fudged on me. I can get into the game but everytime I try and play a game, regardless what team(s), my stuff CTDs. I've used a backed-up model.big and same same. I really have no clue what happened. Only updated the portrait.big and model.big by adding the face and portrait. I've tried taking them out to no avail.

I'm thinkin' I may have to re-install. Sucks to be me.

that does suck. i had the same thing happen to me earlier. i think i mentioned it when i found out my portraits.big was over 1.5 gb in size. that's when i figured something went haywire. so i had to remake everything from scratch too. turns out that it was simply my portraits.big and that i did something to corupt it along the way.

After a little work, I have my game running again. I still have to do a lot more to get it back the way I had it but at least I can play now.

Here is the guy I was working on before said MVP faceplant. Daisuke Matsuzaka will be the hottest import this winter and I'm sure most of you around here know who he is. He is Japans most dominant pitcher and the Mariners are rumored to be the frontrunner for his services. So I figured I would whip him up a face since all that Mariner fans can do nowadays is look towards the infamous "next year".

dicekde5.jpg

I believe I should do a little more work on his skintone but aside from that, he is almost done.

The Mariners have a huge advantage on getting Japanese talent because of Ichiro and Kenji. The players feel more comfortable because they don't know any English and want to have someone to talk to. That's the upside but the problem becomes the language barrier. With Spanish speaking players it is a lot easier to translate, especially because Ibanez speaks both. But think about Matsuzaka paired with Johjima. That's a good combination right there.

Updated my first post to make things a little less confusing in this thread. I have new screenies of most of the faces I have done.

I know I haven't got a decent Jake Woods face out so I may work on that some more but is there any other requests out there for somebody Im missing?

maybe add hair to soriano. i think he looks better with hair. not that i'm judging, just saying. it's not like that.

i think others i'd like to see include meche, pineiro, emiliano fruto, and michael garciaparra.

i'd also like to see edgar re-done. the face they have in the game makes him look like he's 120 years old.

other than that, my search for a decent buhner and charlton pic will continue, even if it's the last thing i do.

After a little work, I have my game running again. I still have to do a lot more to get it back the way I had it but at least I can play now.

Here is the guy I was working on before said MVP faceplant. Daisuke Matsuzaka will be the hottest import this winter and I'm sure most of you around here know who he is. He is Japans most dominant pitcher and the Mariners are rumored to be the frontrunner for his services. So I figured I would whip him up a face since all that Mariner fans can do nowadays is look towards the infamous "next year".

dicekde5.jpg

I believe I should do a little more work on his skintone but aside from that, he is almost done.

DAMN!!!!!!

Please upload. I heard the Yankees were interested too. While the Mariners have the upside with Japanese players, the Yankees have Matsui and Steinbrenner's checkbook lol. But he will most likely be a Mariner. I heard he shut down an offer from the Dodgers early this year.

maybe add hair to soriano. i think he looks better with hair. not that i'm judging, just saying. it's not like that.

i think others i'd like to see include meche, pineiro, emiliano fruto, and michael garciaparra.

i'd also like to see edgar re-done. the face they have in the game makes him look like he's 120 years old.

other than that, my search for a decent buhner and charlton pic will continue, even if it's the last thing i do.

I actually did add hair to Soriano but haven't updated it yet. I wish I could fro it out a bit but its a 2004 model so.. I can live with him having short hair. But I know what you are talking about. The original model I used for Raffy was bald so I never got around to putting hair on him til recently.

I don't know where they get making Gar look so old. They also gave him extremely gray hair when he still has dark hair to this day. Bunch of crap! :p

Fruto or Garcia[parra I might do (probably Fruto next). Meche and Pineiro will probably be gone after this year so ...I dunno about them two.

Archived